While working on a test for my students, I had a loose idea for a fun way to tell a story, this is the end result of that stray idea. Enjoy the test my students might have taken in another world. I shall make no claims of plausibility and mainly chose ideas that seemed fun. If people think this is fun, I might make more for either this TL or another. I'd love to hear people's thoughts, most importantly, how do you think you would have done on the test.

Enjoy!

Alternate World Test-1.jpg
Alternate World Test-2.jpg
Alternate World Test-3.jpg
Alternate World Test-4.jpg
Alternate World Test-5.jpg
Alternate World Test-6.jpg

interesting questions in their own right.

mine :

1. what is the result of compromise of 1946 ?

2. what was the main perpetrator of compromise of 1946 ?

3. from the following reasons, what is NOT the reasons of compromise of 1946
a. the increasingly loss of german soldier in the east
b.the death of hitler
c.the capture of Egypt in 1942
d. the soviet government losing control over their territories

4. what is the following statement is TRUE regarding of what the united states do in reaction of compromise of 1946 :
a. send a "great condemnation" to germany.
b. president truman held a secret talk with the soviet
c. increasing the amount of soldiers in manchuria and korea.
d. president truman held a secret talk with the german

5.from the result of of compromise of 1946, check the statement which is true :
a. the departure of all german soldiers in east immediately
b. the soviet agree to give the russia beyond ural to germany
c. return of pows from both side of the war.
d. all of the slavs and remaining jews is to be deported to soviet.
e. the second night of long knives is taking place while the compromise is still on talk
f. stalin was still alive when the compromise was signed
g. the representative of soviet government in the signing was zhukov
h. the soviet public condone the compromise result.

PICK ONE QUESTION TO ANSWER - 90 MINUTES - 15 MARKS

1. evaluate the role of thomas cromwell in the annulment of henry viii's marriage to jane seymour, and the subsequent rise of the counter-reformation in ireland that resulted
2. what is the role of ideological differences in the overthrowing of francis ii of france by his estranged wife, mary queen of scots?
3. to what extent was philip ii of spain the cause of the downfall of his daughter isabella i of france?
4. examine the impact outside their own countries of two of the following: henry ix of england (the son of anne of cleves), henry vi of france (claimant of the french throne as a descendant of isabella of france, who ended up ruling prussia)

This is really good. These are two nitpicks on the original test.

First, the cotton gin made cotton production more profitable, not more "needed". That is true IOTL and presumably ITTL.

Second, while I understand the POD is sometime after the Jefferson administration, it would be fun to have the first party system revolve around groups other than the usual federalists and democratic-republicans. Especially as its not clear if either of these really qualified as "parties".

This is really good. These are two nitpicks on the original test

First, the cotton gin made cotton production more profitable, not more "needed". That is true IOTL and presumably ITTL.
You are technically correct,t he best kind of correct.

Second, while I understand the POD is sometime after the Jefferson administration, it would be fun to have the first party system revolve around groups other than the usual federalists and democratic-republicans. Especially as its not clear if either of these really qualified as "parties"
WHile you are correct, I'm not sure I can see that happening without an earlier POD. That said, who knows where the future party systems will go.

Test on geography of the Orient:

• 1) What is the state religion of Persia
    • a) Buddhism
    • b) Nestorian Christianity
    • c) Zoroastrianism
  • 2) Which of these countries has NOT been invaded by China in the 1980-2000 period
    • a) Corea
    • b) Manchuria
    • c) Vietnam
  • 3) Which of these countries is a monarchy
    • a)Bengal
    • b) Goa
    • c) Hindustan
  • 4) The Maldives are a dependency of which country?
    • a)Mazoun
    • b) Kerala
    • c) Portugal
  • 5)Which of these denominations is NOT a constitutional people in the Nahrayan Confederacy?
    • a) Maronite Catholics
    • b) Syriac Monophysites
    • c) Nestorians
  • 6)Which of these countries does not use the Greek alphabet as its official script?
    • a) Bactria
    • b) Cyprus
    • c) Syria
  • 7) Prior to its independence, Chorasmia used to part of which country?
    • a) Cumania
    • b) Hyrcania
    • c) Sogdia
  • 8) What is the most important religious centre of Manesians?
    • a) Beth Lapat
    • b) Jerusalem
    • c) Varanasi
  • 9) What is the predominant religion of Yemen
    • a) Christianity
    • b) Judaism
    • b) Manesianity
  • 10 ) Which of these countries does not have Portuguese as its official language?
    • a) Goa
    • b) Malacca
    • c) Ternate
1b, 2b, 3c, 4a, 5a, 6c, 7c, 8a, 9b, 10c