Homestuck Maps

I was thinking a thread for posting maps relating to the Homestuck universes would be excellent. For us to post maps we've found or created that relate to this fandom.
~Lottie~

Spoilers, obviously. So, I've collected a number of maps over time whilst I've been into homestuck (well mainly after my first read of the series). (Not counting the Epilogues as they came later. Though I have collected/made relevant maps since then).
Credit to cyanAstrologist: https://www.deviantart.com/cyanastrologist/art/Go-big-or-go-home-555152216
It is Alternia, the home planet of the Trolls.

Attachments

• Map of Alternia TWO.png
    Map of Alternia TWO.png
    158.2 KB · Views: 3,088
So, this one, is a map of North America (ignore the incorrect label...). Earth B in the timeline in which the Condesce took over the planet. Comments welcome.

Attachments

• Map Of USA in 2027 AD.png
    Map Of USA in 2027 AD.png
    65.6 KB · Views: 1,246
By now, the Condesce is directly overlording Earth C (which is the same as Earth B? Homestuck is confusing)
:)!

Attachments

• Map Of Earth C in 2039 AD.png
    Map Of Earth C in 2039 AD.png
    64.2 KB · Views: 1,685
I'm genuinely baffled by these maps, seeing as none of them seem to have even the slightest foundation in canon (other than the very basics of "Condesce takes over, sea levels rise"). What's with the border changes, where did all these bizarre secessionist states come from, and most importantly, why are all of the placenames completely absurd? If you're having fun making these, more power to you, but acting as if they have more than an extremely tenuous connection to Homestuck canon is honestly just weird and paints the comic in a bad light.

2023 edit: oh my god that was so rude, I'm sorry!!

Last edited:
Yes, it is a thing for fun. I am not very good at mapmaking I guess, but this was something I wanted to see and as no-one else had made any, I had to try myself I guess. I could also use the excuse that parts of homestuck (i.e. sweet bro and hella jeff) are ironically bad quality. Some of the dumb names came from locations in someone else's map of alternia. However, your final sentence has a good point - I had not considered this stuff would tar homestuck's reputation. So I'll include a disclaimer on future that these are all tenuously connected.