Hensonverse Speculation and Commentary

A couple of fictional YouTubers, I think is fine, because they're recounting events, but not necessarily impacting them - it's a way to get people who can provide us with some insights into a film or a trend ITTL, without just blandly recounting facts.
Besides some of the YouTubers that I watched were born in the 1980s like Doug Walker, Brad Jones, and James Rolfe. Although it's possible that two of these three could go into film making instead of YouTube while some film makers from the 2000s could instead become YouTubers.

In reality there will be a figment movie

If we are getting a Figment movie, may also suggest some other movie ideas?

Movie Idea 1 - Paradise Pier
Disney's Paradise Pier movie logo.png

paradise-pier_primary1.jpg
A collaboration between Walt Disney Pictures, Revolution Studios, Dan Lin & Erik Feig; this live-action film (based on the former DCA land of the same name) (the movie's plot in the same vein as Daddy Day Care) follows 19-year-old Ryan Tinkerschmidt (Jim Carrey), the great-great-grandson of Gustav Tinkerschmidt (an unseen carnival owner character named in safety spiels of some of the attractions) and inheritor of Paradise Pier Boardwalk and Waterpark, trying to save his great-great-granddad's park from being torn up and turned into real estate by business tycoon Donald Moses, with the help of his college friends and the young patrons of the park.

Movie Idea 2 - Epic Mickey
1664742156140.png

epic-mickey.900x.jpg
A collaboration between Walt Disney Pictures, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Bron Creative, 2DUX² (producers of Christopher Robin) & Steven Spielberg; this CGI-animated film is a direct retelling of the original game made by Junction Point Studios, where Mickey travels to a world full of forgotten toons, on a mission to save this land from the evil Phantom Blot and return home, with the help of Gremlin Gus & Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.

Any thoughts?

If we are getting a Figment movie, may also suggest some other movie ideas?

View attachment 778793

A collaboration between Walt Disney Pictures, Revolution Studios, Dan Lin & Erik Feig; this live-action film (based on the former DCA land of the same name) (the movie's plot in the same vein as Daddy Day Care) follows 19-year-old Ryan Tinkerschmidt (Jim Carrey), the great-great-grandson of Gustav Tinkerschmidt (an unseen carnival owner character named in safety spiels of some of the attractions) and inheritor of Paradise Pier Boardwalk and Waterpark, trying to save his great-great-granddad's park from being torn up and turned into real estate by business tycoon Donald Moses, with the help of his college friends and the young patrons of the park.

Movie Idea 2 - Epic Mickey
View attachment 778797

epic-mickey.900x.jpg
A collaboration between Walt Disney Pictures, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Bron Creative, 2DUX² (producers of Christopher Robin) & Steven Spielberg; this CGI-animated film is a direct retelling of the original game made by Junction Point Studios, where Mickey travels to a world full of forgotten toons, on a mission to save this land from the evil Phantom Blot and return home, with the help of Gremlin Gus & Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.

Any thoughts?
While the Paradise Pier movie sounds like it could have been made five years ago and still made a profit, I'd love to see an Epic Mickey movie a whole lot more.

Disney's Paradise Pier movie logo.png's Paradise Pier movie logo.png

Made a video featuring the opening logos:

Notes:
1. The radio-style beginning of the music references the film's location in California
2. The flash at the end of the Picturestart (Erik Feig's company) logo takes us into the film's opening shot.

Any thoughts?

Pitch
Star Wars episode I the phantom menace
director Brad Silberling
Obi Wan Kenobi actor Heath Ledger
Qui Gon Jinn actor Gary Oldman
Anakin Skywalker actor Haley Joel Osment
themes crime heartbreak mortality
release date 30 December 1995
@Geekhis Khan what do you think

Pitch
Star Wars episode I the phantom menace
director Brad Silberling
Obi Wan Kenobi actor Heath Ledger
Qui Gon Jinn actor Gary Oldman
Anakin Skywalker actor Haley Joel Osment
themes crime heartbreak mortality
release date 30 December 1995
@Geekhis Khan what do you think
Interesting, but I've already written the prequels. In fact, the Teaser Trailer is up now. Compare for yourself.

"Stan Lee, whom we all just saw in a cameo as the Latverian Captain leading the firing squad!" -Now that is a Stan cameo one does not expect!
I wonder if Stan would be interested in meatier cameos after this.

That got me thinking about a Marvel film from the perspective of the average person.
Somebody going about their day, but keeps running into whatever super incident is going on. We just see bits and pieces, sometimes hearing or seeing some of the larger picture on radio or tv.

I wonder if Stan would be interested in meatier cameos after this.
Who knows?
That got me thinking about a Marvel film from the perspective of the average person.
Somebody going about their day, but keeps running into whatever super incident is going on. We just see bits and pieces, sometimes hearing or seeing some of the larger picture on radio or tv.
I would actually like to see that.