Hensonverse Speculation and Commentary

Here ya go.

Attachments

• _url=https_3A_2F_2Fwww.alternatehistory.com_2Fforum_2Fattachments_2Fscreen-shot-2022-11-01-at-...png
    _url=https_3A_2F_2Fwww.alternatehistory.com_2Fforum_2Fattachments_2Fscreen-shot-2022-11-01-at-...png
    154.7 KB · Views: 66
It's just my label for old ideas.

I guess

Look, I don't know, this was all just an idea I came up with long ago.
Ok.
Huh, I didn't know that...
Well, I looked at it and hooked two and two together.
Came up with it on a whim.
Cool!
There's this little program called MSPaint (with crispness applied using the Two-Tone tool in Photopad)
Oh yeah, MSPaint! I remember MSPaint...

Good memories........
Can't remember.
Ok.
I don't think Nickelodeon would let that slide...
Well, I mean, they let that Squidward one off, and even made a reference of it in the original version of a episode from a few years ago that eventually got edited out and replaced by something else.
You're welcome.

What's a list of every Star Trek and Star Wars animated series so far?

For Trek I got:
  • Excelsior
  • Kraal
  • Captain Data
  • Borg War
For Wars:
  • Mandalorians
  • Heir to the Empire

We'll great! But I am hoping TTL Cox Broadcasting would merge with Raycom Media, in a similar situation to the Hearst-Argyle merger to form a combining broadcasting group with Cox as the sole surviving company.

Cox's stations:
KTVU in San Francisco/Oakland/San Jose
WSB in Atlanta
WSOC in Charlotte
WFTV in Orlando
KIRO in Seattle
WPXI in Pittsburgh
WHIO in Dayton
KRXI in Reno
KFOX in El Paso

Raycom's stations:
WMC-TV in Memphis
WTVR in Richmond
WTNX in Knoxville
WUPW in Toledo
WSTM in Syracuse
KOLD in Tucson
KFVS in Cape Girardeau
WAFF in Huntsville
KWWL in Cedar Rapids
WACH-TV in Columbia
WAFB-TV in Baton Rouge
WTOC-TV in Savannah
KSFY in Sioux Falls (plus KABY-TV in Aberdeen and KPRY-TV in Pierre)
WPBN in Cadillac
KNDO in Yakima and KNDU-TV in Richland
WTVM in Columbus
WECT in Wilmington
WDAM in Hattiesburg
WLUC-TV in Marquette
KTVO-TV in Ottumwa

RIP to Gallagher.
Butr more pertient to this work, maybe he gets a second wind into the early 2000's. Perhaps he gains a less irreverant gimmick/persona, or moves his focus more to children or just younger demographics.

Lupin III did disguises, and the image as far as I could see was Safe to post.
I get that the anime inadvertently resulted in Inspector Gadget being a thing, same as Dynomutt, but this is just a bizarre implication.

Come to think of it, crossovers like these are just my type of bizarre implications.

I get that the anime inadvertently resulted in Inspector Gadget being a thing, same as Dynomutt, but this is just a bizarre implication.

Come to think of it, crossovers like these are just my type of bizarre implications.
Well perhaps there will be unoffcial crossovers but I remain doubtful there will be official ones.

I mentioned that the Congo Wars could potentially replace the Yugoslav interventions. The Second War was THE single bloodiest conflict since world war ii bar none, so it probably could get more focus than OTL if the Yugoslav interventions don't occur.

I mentioned that the Congo Wars could potentially replace the Yugoslav interventions. The Second War was THE single bloodiest conflict since world war ii bar none, so it probably could get more focus than OTL if the Yugoslav interventions don't occur.
Did you want to write something up?