Hensonverse Speculation and Commentary

A source of film ideas for this TL?

faceapp_1658449643921_by_lurch_jr_df9p795-pre.jpg

Muppet Molly?
Not only is that the best way she could look, but it makes me love when she appears even more.

Was thinking about this earlier by Hollywood Pictures' Sphinx Logo has me thinking of an ATL where the Al-Fayed family of Egypt launches HP as their own vanity film studio.

Deleted member 165942

I'll throw this here for anyone, Legend of Galactic Heroes's OVA series is now about 2 years before being completed, I'll let you guys figure out how to bring it over even if it'll stay as a niche series.

TIL that in 1994, Disney aqcuired the film rights to the Stretch Armstrong toy, with Danny Devito, Tim Alllen, and Sinbad all up for the role.

Does it happen ITTL? I honestly feel that with Marvel relatively long acquired, they might politely turn the rights to a toy down.

How is Jim Henson himself doing healthwise?
Pretty well for someone in a high-stress job.

TIL that in 1994, Disney aqcuired the film rights to the Stretch Armstrong toy, with Danny Devito, Tim Alllen, and Sinbad all up for the role.

Does it happen ITTL? I honestly feel that with Marvel relatively long acquired, they might politely turn the rights to a toy down.
LOL, yea, when you have Mr. Fantastic why do Stretch Armstrong? Might put those in turnaround.

Pretty well for someone in a high-stress job.

LOL, yea, when you have Mr. Fantastic why do Stretch Armstrong? Might put those in turnaround.
Honestly, I planned for it not to be at Disney ITTL...

Speaking of, that film was to be made by Caravan Pictures, made by Roger Birnbaum and Joe Roth in 1994, but since none of us have seen it mentioned, has it been butterflied? Have they gone to Hollywood Pictures back when it was seperate from Universal?

Last edited: