Hensonverse Speculation and Commentary

Work in progress.
Then you and @nick_crenshaw82 need to coordinate your ideas.

For what its worth, recall that Hartigay played Scully in TTL's X Files. This may affect things either way.

Last edited:
By the way, I've said this before but @nick_crenshaw82 and I are working on some guest posts related to this timeline's equivalent to Power Rangers, Bio-Force. If you're a fan of either Power Rangers or Sentai and you're interested in joining, feel free to message me.

Am I the only one who thinks this is colorful enough to have had there own kids show?
156c60c3ae76a82113910572756d02c6d6f7f223.jpg

I can't tell wether this is intentional, but this reminds of how people called Daniel Craig "James Blonde".
Not only that, but there was also one title, courtesy of The Daily Mirror, while running a very critical piece on him: "The Name's Bland – James Bland". Harsh, I know, but of course, Craig did prove all the doubters wrong!

Anyways, yes, that moniker is quite similar to all those others in OTL.

Not only that, but there was also one title, courtesy of The Daily Mirror, while running a very critical piece on him: "The Name's Bland – James Bland". Harsh, I know, but of course, Craig did prove all the doubters wrong!

Anyways, yes, that moniker is quite similar to all those others in OTL.
Makes sense.

By the way, just curious, do you think Henry Cavill's performance as James Bond would be at all similar to his performance as Napoleon solo in OTL's The Man From Uncle?

I'm aware Solo is an American, but I do truly believe that it is the closest approximation to what Henry Cavill as Bond would look like.

Makes sense.

By the way, just curious, do you think Henry Cavill's performance as James Bond would be at all similar to his performance as Napoleon solo in OTL's The Man From Uncle?

I'm aware Solo is an American, but I do truly believe that it is the closest approximation to what Henry Cavill as Bond would look like.
Oh.
Hmmmmmm, well, I haven't seen The Man From U.N.C.L.E. movie for a good long while. I might need to check up on that.

I'm mostly thinking of thinking about scenes like this:
Well, seeing the chase for myself, your assessment of Henry Cavill as James Bond being similar to Napoleon Solo in The Man from U.N.C.L.E. is correct. Only difference, being, the American accent, obviously (as Cavill adopted an American accent for Man of Steel and afterwards).

I love the idea that this could have been the Goku we got OTL:
Firstdraftgoku.jpg

With this being the time jump version:
4dd63060eae4e432ac41e4c476ab7c4dbab78cb3r1-1451-2048v2_hq.jpg

In fact depending on whatever has been done with the series we could make this canon, if the rule of cool ruled in that favor.

So I just found out about this short-lived Asian Muppet channel called The Kermit Channel.