Help Needed! Looking for Info on Lilian Baels, Princesse de Réthy

I'm wondering if some friendly poster can help me. I'm looking for info on the siblings of Lilian Baels (the second wife of King Léopold III of Belgium). Most genealogy sites simply mention the sister who married into the Cartier(?) family. However, they were apparently a rather large bunch, since sites on her mention the story about 2 of her sisters being ill (neither being the future Madame Cartier) when she and her mom, Anne Marie Visscher drove to France. She also had more than one brother, since I've seen it mentioned more than once about her brothers (plural). However, I can't find names for these siblings or birth/death years (i.e. so I can establish where Lilian fell in the family. Her parents were born in the 1870/1880s IIRC, so I can't see Lilian (b.1916) being their first born child.

Help is appreciated.

Are mentionned on the French wikipedia page of his father :

Sons : Walter, Hermann, Henry
Daughters : Lilian (Princesse de Réthy), Elza, Susanne, Ludwina, Lydia

Since it is precised that Hermann married, and that Lydia married Jean-Jacques Cartier, and that the Princesse de Réthy married Leopold, we can guess the others never married.

There are also evidences of the existence of Hedwige Baels, who married some Xavier Personnaz, born in 1921, that would be her sister

Are mentionned on the French wikipedia page of his father :

Sons : Walter, Hermann, Henry
Daughters : Lilian (Princesse de Réthy), Elza, Susanne, Ludwina, Lydia

Since it is precised that Hermann married, and that Lydia married Jean-Jacques Cartier, and that the Princesse de Réthy married Leopold, we can guess the others never married.

There are also evidences of the existence of Hedwige Baels, who married some Xavier Personnaz, born in 1921, that would be her sister

Thank you. I appreciate the help.

PS: I like your status:
Searching informations about Romanian monarchism and sewing a dress while listening to Katty Perry is a perfectly valid combination