Hellenized Rome

The histories of Rome and Greece have always intertwined closely with one another, with Roman armies conquering Greek states while Greek philosophy and culture was conquering Rome.

There have been plenty of opportunities for one Greek polity or another to take over more and more of Italy. Not all were as likely as others, and not all would have necessarily been by means of war.

Using any POD, in what ways could Rome be Hellenized, to what extent, and what would be the outcome?

In this case, how much of Italy does he conquer and what is his reason to go over there?
Did he ever need a reason? :)
I do remember some sources mentioning that he did want to take on the Latins, so that could be a starting point. Perhaps it starts with support for Greek cities in Italy and Sicily, then escalates from there. I would assume that taking Italy up to Cisalpine Gaul could be feasible. The Italian Diadochi state will also likely come into conflict with Carthage (provided he doesn't secure his succession since he lives longer TTL).

Have Syracuse go ham and start dominating Sicily, challenging Carthage. Or perhaps Masillia hellenises the southern Gauls and uses that as a powerbase to project southward.

Alternatively, could you hellenise Italy by having either no Alexander to divert the excess Greek population east, or have a Persian victory that forces a mass migration westwards.

The histories of Rome and Greece have always intertwined closely with one another, with Roman armies conquering Greek states while Greek philosophy and culture was conquering Rome.

There have been plenty of opportunities for one Greek polity or another to take over more and more of Italy. Not all were as likely as others, and not all would have necessarily been by means of war.

Using any POD, in what ways could Rome be Hellenized, to what extent, and what would be the outcome?
Define hellenized because many would argue it pretty much happened IOTL anyway and if you mean complete Hellenization then I'd think that would require full conquest through war.