Hearts of Iron IV Thread

Any good Mod recommendations?

Ideally looking for mods that're somewhere like TNO/KR/TWR/ColdWar:IC etc, where there's a nice mix of narrative but also linearity so that it's not "Peace deal - border gore that fucks the AI for the follow up conflict"

Ideally looking for mods that're somewhere like TNO/KR/TWR/ColdWar:IC etc, where there's a nice mix of narrative but also linearity so that it's not "Peace deal - border gore that fucks the AI for the follow up conflict"
Red Flood is a good option, and if you’re cool with a work in progress, Pax Britannica is fun as well.

Millennium Dawn is also a lot of fun if you want modern day stuff, and of course there’s Red World if you want a different take on it.

Equestria at war rocks. I'm not even a MLP fan, but I love it

Old World Blues, the Fallout Mod. It IMO was even better when they had a tighter focus on the US West Coast, but the devlopers goal is to have the entirety of North America covered. The steady eastward expansion led to a bit of neglect for the early regions in the West and they´ll need to revisit them ultimately. Still a great mod. (Though I´d wish the Enclave Reborn sub-mod, where you can try to reunite the US as Enclave would finally get a real update to make it fully compatible with the updates since no step back)

Now that's a America I can get behind lol

1663276336116.png