Hearts of Iron IV "Fictionalization."

Or paul bunyan or what johnny depp play in tusk
Paul Bunyan would be around America in the 19th Century, here likely being a Giant from Brobingnag, which would be an American colony here, and Johnny's Depp's character of Guy Lapointe is an inspector by the 2014 date of the film.

What about the mountie from the rocky and bullwinkle show?
I don't know. He's supposed to be parodying those old Canadian mountie movies (the "Northern" genre). The movie adaptation starring Brendan Fraser meanwhile, takes place in the 1990s and has many references to modern Canadian culture such as Wayne Gretzky.

What about non superhero stuff?
Well there's Canada (Matthew Williams) from Hetalia, and since Marco's planning to make submods set after WW2, modern Canadian characters such as Terrance and Phillip from South Park & Bob and Doug Mckenzie from Strange Brew/SCTV could also appear.

The TVTropes page for fictional depictions of Canada lists lots of stuff that can be included here.

Speaking of Hetalia, can it be put here?

Last edited:
Well there's Canada (Matthew Williams) from Hetalia, and since Marco's planning to make submods set after WW2, modern Canadian characters such as Terrance and Phillip from South Park & Bob and Doug Mckenzie from Strange Brew/SCTV could also appear.

The TVTropes page for fictional depictions of Canada lists lots of stuff that can be included here.

Speaking of Hetalia, can it be put here?
Sure. Most of the Hetalia characters could actually be the default leaders now that I think about it.

I'm thinking Ostap Bender, Speedy Gonzales, and Three Amigos.
Gonzales is an...interesting choice. Ostap Bender is already planned. Three Amigos is set in 1916, El Guapo I imagine being the Pancho Villa analogue but he could be replaced. Though one of the three amigos could have become a leader.

Gonzales is an...interesting choice. Ostap Bender is already planned. Three Amigos is set in 1916, El Guapo I imagine being the Pancho Villa analogue but he could be replaced. Though one of the three amigos could have become a leader.
If its set in 1916 onwards i think abraham reyes could become pancho villa or any mexican civil war character (as he does become the leader of mexico in 1914 i think)

If its set in 1916 onwards i think abraham reyes could become pancho villa or any mexican civil war character (as he did become a leader in 1914 after marston helped him kill de santa and that governor dude)
He's our Trotsky analogue, which means he flees to Mexico. In Hearts Of Iron IV he can become leader of Mexico.
Oh yeah true trotsky did fled to mexico wjat about turkey though i heard trotsky fled to turkey first?

Last edited:
If its set in 1916 onwards i think abraham reyes could become pancho villa or any mexican civil war charactwr
I'm down for having Reyes become the Pancho Villa analogue instead and give El Guapo another role.
Oh yeah true trotsky did fled to mexico wjat about turkey though i heard trotsky fled to turkey first?
(as he does become the leader of mexico in 1914 i think)
Trotsky fled to turkey and then to Mexico. He was never leader of Mexico and fled there in 1937.

I'm down for having Reyes become the Pancho Villa analogue instead and give El Guapo another role.

Trotsky fled to turkey and then to Mexico. He was never leader of Mexico and fled there in 1937.
Oh sorry the trotsky 1914 stuff is a typo my bad 😅 i meant to say reyes becomes a leader in 1914