Hearts of Iron IV "Fictionalization."

I would go with Shiwan Khan as Fascist / Nationalist Leader.
and Bair Khan : Fascist / National Populism.
Sounds good. Want to at least keep Shiwan Khan. A Mongolian leader who's a wizard and the descendant of Genghis Khan in a Hearts of Iron IV game is too awesome to get rid of.

Going to bump the thread a bit, but could Hynkel be deposed from power early, leading to a Nazi civil war or sucession crisis?

Going to bump the thread a bit, but could Hynkel be deposed from power early, leading to a Nazi civil war or sucession crisis?
So I've been working on this on Discord so I'll ask for permission if I can show off what we've been working on, including a Nazi Succession Crisis.

So I've been working on this on Discord so I'll ask for permission if I can show off what we've been working on, including a Nazi Succession Crisis.
I think you could.

That said, wrt a Nazi sucession crisis, you could also have a shoutout to the veterinarian totalitarian with a pragmatic, but still utterly horrific Nazi germany, with Rudolf Gloder being the stand-in for Friedrich Weber.

Maybe could be interesting using a country like Marley from Attack on Titans for example if you want to look for fictional countries in Animes.

I think you could.

That said, wrt a Nazi sucession crisis, you could also have a shoutout to the veterinarian totalitarian with a pragmatic, but still utterly horrific Nazi germany, with Rudolf Gloder being the stand-in for Friedrich Weber.
I feel like Rudolf Gloder could work in that role. I was planning a few alternate Universes such as Hearts of Fiction IV: Earth X, Hearts of Fiction IV: Kaisers and Confederates(Working title. Timeline 191 mixed with among other things Kaiserreich) and Hearts of Fiction IV: Red Alert(Which is a Soviet Union Dominated Victory Earth with no Hitler, making it a good place for Rudolf Gloder to be present).

Maybe could be interesting using a country like Marley from Attack on Titans for example if you want to look for fictional countries in Animes.
Attack on Titan is difficult to place. I imagine it taking place in the Far Future in kind of a "Humanity was knocked back to the middle ages" type situation but I realize that might not work here. Not sure how to include Attack on Titan currently.

Here's a rough list of renames for Germany's sub-kingdoms
Prussia-Meccania(Meccania, the Super State)
Hannover-Perusalem(The Inca of Perusalem)
Bavaria, -Belgravia(NCIS)
Wurttemburg-Gran Fenwick(The Mouse that Roared)
Mecklenburg,- Kolechia(Papers, Please)
Saxony -Gerolstein(La Grande-Duchesse de Gerolstein)
Scheslwig-Holstein-Almaigne(The Alteration)

There’s also a country called Zahiristan from a German film called Das Ende Der Wahrneit, which from I can tell is a conspiracy thriller though otherwise stuff on it is hard to find.

Perusalem is based on Prussia but Meccania is more well known. Gerolstein does sound a bit like Holstein but I made it Saxony because the Opera its from is actually one of the older sources and is set in 1720 so it works a bit better as Saxony I think.

GERMAN FOCUS TREE

FOUR YEAR PLAN BRANCH
Align-Romania=Align Ruritania
Align-Hungary=Align-Zubrowka
Hermann Goring-Werke=Herman Herring Werke

AIR INNOVATIONS BRANCH
Wunderwaffe=The Kassen Secret(description mentions Heisenberg and Von Braun. Was thinking these names are swapped with Wilhelm Strasse and Dr.Merkurdgliebe(Dr.Strangelove). If Strasse is weird since he’s a potential leader than maybe Baron Zemo from Marvel Comics, given in that continuity he launches the missile at New York that Cap is frozen while stopping.

Heinz Guderian is replaced by Rudolf Von Stroheim from JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure. He's a generally nicer Nazi as Guderian is said to have been. Similar Position and is about improving his army. Stroheim is literally a cyborg.

EARLY OPPOSE HITLER(OPPOSE HYNKEL) PATH
In the War that Came Early, where Hitler starts World War II in 1933, Guderian is part of a conspiracy to kill and replace Hitler with him in charge to end the war, basically Rommel's real life role in Operation: Valkyrie, so it fits since Rommel is also a token good teammate for the Nazis in fiction. This would likely be Stroheim here.

Damnois asked about Tanya the Evil. A character entirely about be promoted away from the Battlefield to prevent their own prophecized death. For Tanya the best place to put her is in any military position that is not on the battlefield. She goes from Von, to Major, to a desk job and then Lieutenant Colonel in Canon so any of those positions could work. Also damn..that adds weight to hitting the "Promote" button.

A Few things from Dumanios. Submitted with his approval.
r57MunFKSMOR8Hu0RtIE1w.png

Germany Focus Tree
_33gTVVbT2GiK7mFDpjAoQ.png

Disunite the Kingdom Branch
RAsrtMSTQC6t9ymkLDJG3w-min.png

From Dumanios:

Inspired by TNO, hence German Cornwall and Reichsprotektorat England having the TNO color

From DuUltimate plan is that Wales and Scotland will be technically independent but have a national spirit that makes them more accepting of Fascist diplomacy and makes them less likely to join Factions Ireland getting Northern Ireland will be done via event, with Ireland having the choice to refuse Northern Ireland (in which case Collab England gets it instead) I'll also include an event for what remains of the ENG tag getting annexed into one of the dominions if they're around.(Marco: I suggested Balinderry as a possible Northern Ireland analogue from The Six Million Dollar Man).
bo5df9TgTaWpMRwOz8afKA-min.png

I'm thinking that the USA, UK, France, and the Kaiserreich had Space Programs before WW1. The Great War put a pause on the Space Race, and then presumably the Entente powers had their own reasons for not continuing after WW1, but Germany's main reason is due to the Weimar Republic's bigger economic problems. I'm probably gonna have those four nations start with basic Rocketry as well. Hopefully it doesn't affect the balance too deeply lol

Marco Response:

Now for direct allusions referring to the Space Program. The US nearly reached the Moon in Jules Verne's "From the Earth to the Moon" when the Baltimore Gun Club(led by Club President Impey Barbicane) launched a capsule out of a cannon from Tampa Town Florida(which is fitting given the Kennedy Space Center's placement there as well). They didn't land on it though. There's also a story called "The Brick Moon" from 1869 which basically covers the launch of an early Space Station/Satellite. Now for Britain we have the First Men in the Moon, with Sewlyn Cavor, the inventor of Cavorite(which negates gravity), who is left on the moon after encountering selenites. For France the same year of 1901 there is George Melie's a Trip to the Moon(from which the iconic image of a capsule lodged in the eye of the face of the Moon is from). This group also encounters the Selenites before escaping and returning to Earth. For Germany I'm not sure but the unofficial War of the Worlds sequel "Thomas Edison's Conquest of Mars" has Germany, America, Britain, and Japan around 1898 join forces to attack mars with future technology like lasers and spacesuits.

Also Dumanios and I both decided Varlam Arividze as our Molotov stand in and the name for the Molotov Cocktail in this Universe is " Varlam's Vodka."

Dumanios Screenshots:
mahtLz60T6G4OnztRds0AQ.png

Office of Occult Studies.

Marco Comment:
a few countries mentioned in the last Branch have replacements

Ruritania(Romania),Arztozka(Poland), Baltish(Lithuania),Latveria( Latvia),Sokovia(Estonia) and Cimmeria(Finland).

I did look for Turkish Fictional characters to stand in for Attaturk. Found Cingöz Recai(gentlemen thief compared to Arsene Lupin,) and Saban(comic character like Charlie Chaplin's the Tramp though began appearing in 1975).Would go with Recai(easier to find pictures).

Duranios:
Ruritania as a Romania replacement could also be accompanied by a separate, independent Transylvania, maybe paired with some traditional horror paths like Dracula
Yugoslavia may or may not be broken up into pieces when the DoD nation rework happens
unrelated, Germany does have some fun new generals around, though most of the base-game real generals are also still around, that's mainly because there's not a limit on generals and admirals the same way there is with nation leaders
Tho going Oppose Hynkel will also remove more "real world" Germans than in base game too (at least, that's the plan)

Marco:
Sounds good. I do want independent Transylvania(with Dracula in charge for Rule of Cool. As to which Dracula I was thinking he has many imposters of people he's turned into Vampires(Dracula is a title meaning Son of the Devil) and that way a bunch of different Dracula actors show up, though starting with Bela Lugosi. If you do break up Yugoslavia I do have at least two potential countries for that Yudonia and Chokovakia. Also I'd love to see a list of all the newly added Generals, and if you'd like the "Real World" Germans that need replacing. One rule I was thinking was some real world characters can stick if they are replaced with fictional versions for example George S.Patton is still around but played by George C.Scott.

bDDPIF-JS2SawPpkOesGQQ.png

cursed Image. Senor Hyknel i.e. Hynkel going to Argentina(or Mandoras).
RA3NgD12RomegObWERMREQ.png

UfN0rMqBTqS9kYlPP19Rxg.png

rmQyK5oIRyK5NT8rmb6jew.png

Marco:
A minor thing but I was thinking that Colonel Heller(maybe grand Admiral) replace Admiral Raeder. Heller is from Bedknobs and Broomsticks. He appears briefly at the end having his invasion of Britain thwarted by magic. So it logically makes sense. Though a younger looking(and alive), version of him appears in the Man in the High Castle, making it possible to use that version.
9cKHB1GfTei6KK5_dVUc4w.png

More Duranios Screenshots
3WWPF54rQqynBrdu1WQuLQ.png

12kQ2dn4S6WDFyoRFZBlQA.png

u-7WTLZDTWumN5cxdD_8WQ.png

dsRxeECUQUKRC-lqJy-3Ew.png

bfGKtbDhQ8qY7j5m1Wyu8w.png

Marco:
I wrote up a little something for Schmidt.

"The Fuhrer wasted his time Looking for Trinkets in the Desert. His foolishness proved to be his undoing, but cut off one head and two more shall grow in its place. Hail Hydra!" -Red Skull after taking power."

Also Duranios explanation for why certain Nazi leaders survive.

I figure Vandal wouldn't be near the Ark since he'd know what it can do, since he was around when the Old Testament was written.

Kemmler knows his way around old magical stuff and wouldn't want to be too close

Red Skull's busy doing HYDRA stuff and depending on how much MCU personality he has, might not get along with other Nazi leadership.

Strasse might not be around either just because he's doing his own Science stuff (naturally a separate organization from HYDRA due to that Nazi efficiency)

And not-Ribbentrop is probably out of Germany when he hear's about all the fun(Still open for suggestions for a Ribbetrop stand in).

Nazi power struggle mechanics would be pretty interesting to do (though maybe tough to implement).

Of course , there is the base-game Oppose Hitler paths which I plan to maintain.

Hynkel-imposter seems like a likely lead in to a civil war as well, potentially.

I think expanding the SS-Wehrmacht rivalry mechanics is a possibility for sure. Any actual German civil war could be interesting too depending when it happens, especially later with RKs also having a bit of fun.😈

So I recently made the discovery that Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory has a Nazi Argentina joke reference to Martin Bormann as the fifth Golden Ticket is mentioned as having been found in Argentina with a picture of Bormann(Who no one watching the movie recognized and therefore didn't get the joke) I now have the mental image of Hans Landa on Earth X, having weaponized Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory during the German Civil War.
15712F4B-3313-49FA-A54A-0444D03AE0FE-25377-000032A3981D947D.jpg

I wonder what will be the minor nation focuss tree i this (indonesia/sondonesia,lao/lugash,afaganistan/helmajistan etc) and what will be their leader?

Also this could be a fun mod to play

I wonder what will be the minor nation focuss tree i this (indonesia/sondonesia,lao/lugash,afaganistan/helmajistan etc) and what will be their leader?

Also this could be a fun mod to play
Honestly part of the reason I decided to make this thread was while I have a lot of ideas for Big Countries, the minor countries are still a bit blank. I'd love to draw from both fictional stand ins, and each country's fiction and mythology. Though I suppose I could throw out a few ideas. Here's a few for Indonesia/Sondonesia.

Indonesia/Sondonesia
Amok- A giant Indonesian masked Crimefighter similar to the Phantom. He's compared to the Phantom. I was thinking of the Phantom being the leader of Bangalla so maybe Amok copied the Phantom in another way. Also makes Sondonesia a bit unique. Amok is likely related to the giants of Brobdingnag from Gulliver's Travels, some of which may have moved to Sondonesia and had children.
Oeroeg- From Oeroeg. The film's narrator befriends the titular character but reunites with him during World War II to find he has joined the Indonesian(Sondonesian) Nationalist Movement. This could be tweaked to make him the Leader and so make him a Sukarno stand in. There's a film adaptation of the book but I can't find any information on who plays Oeroeg, otherwise a screenshot of his character in the film or the actor could work unless we just rename Sukarno.
Mister Pip, from the Novel Mister Pip about a girl who imagines Mr.Pip from great Expectations but as her own nationality. Given Great Expectations likely happened. Its possible the events were turned into a book and this Mister Pip is an imaginary friend(think Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends) or her belief made him real(how gods work in American Gods). He could also be related to the Charles Dickens character and the South Park character Pip.
Papa Papoea from The Adventures of Nero, a cheiftain on the island of Moea Papoea in the Pacific Ocean, possible leader with is son Petoetje.

Honestly part of the reason I decided to make this thread was while I have a lot of ideas for Big Countries, the minor countries are still a bit blank. I'd love to draw from both fictional stand ins, and each country's fiction and mythology. Though I suppose I could throw out a few ideas. Here's a few for Indonesia/Sondonesia.

Indonesia/Sondonesia
Amok- A giant Indonesian masked Crimefighter similar to the Phantom. He's compared to the Phantom. I was thinking of the Phantom being the leader of Bangalla so maybe Amok copied the Phantom in another way. Also makes Sondonesia a bit unique. Amok is likely related to the giants of Brobdingnag from Gulliver's Travels, some of which may have moved to Sondonesia and had children.
Oeroeg- From Oeroeg. The film's narrator befriends the titular character but reunites with him during World War II to find he has joined the Indonesian(Sondonesian) Nationalist Movement. This could be tweaked to make him the Leader and so make him a Sukarno stand in. There's a film adaptation of the book but I can't find any information on who plays Oeroeg, otherwise a screenshot of his character in the film or the actor could work unless we just rename Sukarno.
Mister Pip, from the Novel Mister Pip about a girl who imagines Mr.Pip from great Expectations but as her own nationality. Given Great Expectations likely happened. Its possible the events were turned into a book and this Mister Pip is an imaginary friend(think Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends) or her belief made him real(how gods work in American Gods). He could also be related to the Charles Dickens character and the South Park character Pip.
Papa Papoea from The Adventures of Nero, a cheiftain on the island of Moea Papoea in the Pacific Ocean, possible leader with is son Petoetje.
I think adding some from the WARKOP commedy series would be a great addition (as that show is a cult classic in indonesia) or adding nyi roro kidul (a javanese godess that is quite feared in java) would be great as a monarchist leader (she is still feared in some part of java particurally yogya which still have a sultanate) other than that its pretty great

Last edited:
I think adding some from the WARKOP commedy series would be a great addition (as that show is a cult classic in indonesia) or adding nyi roro kidul (a javanese godess that is quite feared in java) would be great as a monarchist leader (she is still feared in some part of java particurally yogya which still have a sultanate) other than that its pretty great
Alright. I admit to knowing nothing about WARKOP but hopefully there's a way. Nyo Roro Kidul I can see being a lot easier.

US Cities
Here's a first draft of list and cities with the idea that these are just renames of cities and States in the Game without adding any new ones.

STATES AND CITIES.

OHIO
Cleveland-Metro City(Megamind).
Columbus-Amity Park(Danny Phantom)

NEW ENGLAND
Boston-Arkham, Massachusetts(Cthulhu Mythos)
Providence-Innsmouth, Massacusetts(Cthulhu Mythos).
Bangor-Derry, Maine(It and other Stephen King works).

NEW YORK/NEW TROY(DC Comics)
New York/Metropolis(DC Comics).
Buffalo/Illium(Kurt Vonnegut Stories)

NEW JERSEY/NEW GUERNSEY(DC Comics/Grand Theft Auto)
Newark/Gotham City(DC Comics)

PENNSYLVANIA/KEYSTONE(Steven Universe).
Philadelphia/Llanview(One life Left to Live).
Pittsburgh/Port Charles(General Hospital, Port Charles, General Hospital: Night Shift,The Young Marrieds).

MARYLAND
Washington
Baltimore/Beach City(Steven Universe)

VIRGINIA
Norfolk/Lawndale(Daria)
Richmond/Bluffington(Doug)

NORTH CAROLINA/ CATAWBA(Look Homeward Angel)
Charlotte/Mayberry(The Andy Griffith Show)

SOUTH CAROLINA/WINNEMAC(Sinclair Lewis Novels )
Charleston/Zenith(Sinclair Lewis Novels)

GEORGIA
Atlanta/Clinton Corners(Carter Country)

FLORIDA/COLUMBIANA(Pioneer Go Home!)
Miami/Vice City(Grand Theft Auto).

ALABAMA
Mobile/Bluebell(Hart of Dixie)
Birmingham

TENNESSEE
Nashville

KENTUCKY
Louisville/Point Place(That 70''s Show).

MISSISSIPPI
Biloxi/Jefferson(William Faulkner Novels).

LOUISIANA
New Orleans/St.Roch(DC Comics)

ARKANSAS
Little Rock

MISSOURI
Saint Louis/Hub City(DC Comics)
Springfield(Possibly made into the Simpsons Version)
Kansas City/Central City(DC Comics)

OKLAHOMA/SEQUOYAH(Proposed Native American State)
Tulsa

TEXAS
Dallas/Arlen(King of the Hill)
Houston/Highland(Beavis and Butthead)
San Antonio/Retroville(Jimmy Neutron)

NEW MEXICO/WEST ELIZABETH(Red Dead Redemption)
Albuquerque/Blackwater(Red Dead Redemption)

ARIZONA/NEW AUSTIN(Red Dead Redemption)
Phoenix/Armadillo(Red Dead Redemption)

CALIFORNIA
San Diego/Sunnydale(Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
San Francisco/San Fransokyo(Big Hero Six)
Sacramento/Angel Grove(Power Rangers)
Los Angeles/Los Santos(Grand Theft Auto)

NEVADA

UTAH/DESERET(Proposed Mormon State)
Salt Lake City/Hill Valley(Back to the Future)

WYOMING

COLORADO(POSSIBLY AMBARINO FROM RED DEAD REDEMPTION).
Denver/South Park(South Park).

KANSAS
Wichita/Keystone City(DC Comics)
Topeka/Smallville(DC Comics)

NEBRASKA/FREMONT(Space)
Omaha/Gatlin(Children of the Corn)

OREGON
Portland/Gravity Falls(Gravity Falls)

WASHINGTON/CALISOTA(Ductkales)
Spokane/Twin Peaks(Twin Peaks)
Seattle/Duckburg(Ducktales)

IDAHO
Boise/Hankston(A Home of Our Own)

MONTANA
Great Falls/Deadrock(Nobody's Angel)

NORTH DAKOTA/NORTH YANKTON(Grand Theft Auto)
Bismarck/Luddendorf(Grand Theft Auto)

SOUTH DAKOTA/SOUTH YANKTON
Rapid City/Winoka(Little House on the Prairie)

MINNESOTA
Minneapolis/St.Olaf(Golden Girls)

IOWA/MICKEWA(The American Senator)
Des Moines/River City(The Music Man)

MICHIGAN
Detroit/Midway City(DC Comics)

WISCONSIN
Milwaukee/Fawcett City(DC Comics)

ILLINOIS/TEMPERANCE(Gangsters 2)
Chicago/Astro City(Astro City)

INDIANA
Indianapolis/Hohman(A Christmas Story)

ALASKA
Unalaska/Barrow(Real town but here mostly due to its appearance in 30 Days of Night).
Anchorage/Cicily(Northern Exposure)

According to IMDB and the Dutch Wikipedia, Oeroeg is played by Indonesian descended Dutch actor Martin Schwab. Here's the poster.
oeroeg.jpg

Ironically, Schwab also played Sukarno in another movie.

Last edited:
Here's a first draft of list and cities with the idea that these are just renames of cities and States in the Game without adding any new ones.

STATES AND CITIES.

OHIO
Cleveland-Metro City(Megamind).
Columbus-Amity Park(Danny Phantom)

NEW ENGLAND
Boston-Arkham, Massachusetts(Cthulhu Mythos)
Providence-Innsmouth, Massacusetts(Cthulhu Mythos).
Bangor-Derry, Maine(It and other Stephen King works).

NEW YORK/NEW TROY(DC Comics)
New York/Metropolis(DC Comics).
Buffalo/Illium(Kurt Vonnegut Stories)

NEW JERSEY/NEW GUERNSEY(DC Comics/Grand Theft Auto)
Newark/Gotham City(DC Comics)

PENNSYLVANIA/KEYSTONE(Steven Universe).
Philadelphia/Llanview(One life Left to Live).
Pittsburgh/Port Charles(General Hospital, Port Charles, General Hospital: Night Shift,The Young Marrieds).

MARYLAND
Washington
Baltimore/Beach City(Steven Universe)

VIRGINIA
Norfolk/Lawndale(Daria)
Richmond/Bluffington(Doug)

NORTH CAROLINA/ CATAWBA(Look Homeward Angel)
Charlotte/Mayberry(The Andy Griffith Show)

SOUTH CAROLINA/WINNEMAC(Sinclair Lewis Novels )
Charleston/Zenith(Sinclair Lewis Novels)

GEORGIA
Atlanta/Clinton Corners(Carter Country)

FLORIDA/COLUMBIANA(Pioneer Go Home!)
Miami/Vice City(Grand Theft Auto).

ALABAMA
Mobile/Bluebell(Hart of Dixie)
Birmingham

TENNESSEE
Nashville

KENTUCKY
Louisville/Point Place(That 70''s Show).

MISSISSIPPI
Biloxi/Jefferson(William Faulkner Novels).

LOUISIANA
New Orleans/St.Roch(DC Comics)

ARKANSAS
Little Rock

MISSOURI
Saint Louis/Hub City(DC Comics)
Springfield(Possibly made into the Simpsons Version)
Kansas City/Central City(DC Comics)

OKLAHOMA/SEQUOYAH(Proposed Native American State)
Tulsa

TEXAS
Dallas/Arlen(King of the Hill)
Houston/Highland(Beavis and Butthead)
San Antonio/Retroville(Jimmy Neutron)

NEW MEXICO/WEST ELIZABETH(Red Dead Redemption)
Albuquerque/Blackwater(Red Dead Redemption)

ARIZONA/NEW AUSTIN(Red Dead Redemption)
Phoenix/Armadillo(Red Dead Redemption)

CALIFORNIA
San Diego/Sunnydale(Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
San Francisco/San Fransokyo(Big Hero Six)
Sacramento/Angel Grove(Power Rangers)
Los Angeles/Los Santos(Grand Theft Auto)

NEVADA

UTAH/DESERET(Proposed Mormon State)
Salt Lake City/Hill Valley(Back to the Future)

WYOMING

COLORADO(POSSIBLY AMBARINO FROM RED DEAD REDEMPTION).
Denver/South Park(South Park).

KANSAS
Wichita/Keystone City(DC Comics)
Topeka/Smallville(DC Comics)

NEBRASKA/FREMONT(Space)
Omaha/Gatlin(Children of the Corn)

OREGON
Portland/Gravity Falls(Gravity Falls)

WASHINGTON/CALISOTA(Ductkales)
Spokane/Twin Peaks(Twin Peaks)
Seattle/Duckburg(Ducktales)

IDAHO
Boise/Hankston(A Home of Our Own)

MONTANA
Great Falls/Deadrock(Nobody's Angel)

NORTH DAKOTA/NORTH YANKTON(Grand Theft Auto)
Bismarck/Luddendorf(Grand Theft Auto)

SOUTH DAKOTA/SOUTH YANKTON
Rapid City/Winoka(Little House on the Prairie)

MINNESOTA
Minneapolis/St.Olaf(Golden Girls)

IOWA/MICKEWA(The American Senator)
Des Moines/River City(The Music Man)

MICHIGAN
Detroit/Midway City(DC Comics)

WISCONSIN
Milwaukee/Fawcett City(DC Comics)

ILLINOIS/TEMPERANCE(Gangsters 2)
Chicago/Astro City(Astro City)

INDIANA
Indianapolis/Hohman(A Christmas Story)

ALASKA
Unalaska/Barrow(Real town but here mostly due to its appearance in 30 Days of Night).
Anchorage/Cicily(Northern Exposure)
If i can add i would add either new orleans or atlanta/cottonmouth (Manhunt 2) and Rhode island/Quahoq (even though its a city i think it would fit well as the state name) (family guy)

Speaking of Indonesian superheroes, there's also Sri Asih and Gundala. Also, how do you know about Amok?

Last edited: