Hearts of Iron III

Dirk_Pitt

Banned
It's more than map size, it's the complexity of operations. The Order of Battle system, while the bane of many players, actually helps player to structure operations in multiple theaters once one understand why the actual military force utilized such system. All it needs is to take one hour of pre-pause game time to reorganize it.

Yes, the Order of Battle system is what I'm looking forward to the most. I try to RP it in Vicky2 with poor results.

Sorry to bump this but did anyone managed to make a coup? I was playing Britain and managed to put my party to 53% in the soviet and yet the coup failed. Can anyone tell me how to make a proper coup d'etat?

Dirk_Pitt

Banned
I has finally bought HoI 3!

It's not fully installed yet, but I am looking forward to checking it out when it is! It should be done over lunch today.

I also got Silent Hunter 3. You see the theme I'm going for now don't you...:D

HOI3 is wierd.

Apparently,i could run ALL OTHER PARADOX STRATEGY GAMES(Including EUIV) with ease,with max graphic,but HOI3..just cant work.

And yes,Go play DH instead boys

Dirk_Pitt

Banned
HOI3 is wierd.

Apparently,i could run ALL OTHER PARADOX STRATEGY GAMES(Including EUIV) with ease,with max graphic,but HOI3..just cant work.

And yes,Go play DH instead boys

I have DH, but there's something wrong with it: The map looks like the one from vanilla HoI2.

Besides, I like the features of HoI3 provides.

And holy fuck,the cover art is BADASS
M8N0He7.jpg

Why does the announcement of HOI4 coincide with the announcement that East Vs West has run into funding problems and is now forced to crowd fund?

I take back what i said in the CK2 thread, this is the most disappointing news of the day. :(

Why does the announcement of HOI4 coincide with the announcement that East Vs West has run into funding problems and is now forced to crowd fund?

I take back what i said in the CK2 thread, this is the most disappointing news of the day. :(

Well no one saw that coming./sarcasm

Sucks, but I have a feeling that this is basically the end.