HBO miniseries adaptation of Philip Roth's 'Plot Against America' announced

After watching the finale, I feel like the show was decent overall, but the ending was weak. It didn't feel like anything was resolved, it just sort of ended. I'd like to know a little more about how the rest of the world is doing. The U.S. is still neutral in 1942, so there was presumably no oil embargo, for one thing.

After watching the finale, I feel like the show was decent overall, but the ending was weak. It didn't feel like anything was resolved, it just sort of ended. I'd like to know a little more about how the rest of the world is doing. The U.S. is still neutral in 1942, so there was presumably no oil embargo, for one thing.
The ending was at the very least much better than the books.

Also there is probably no lend lease, at least toward Britain and the Soviet Union. If Ford does win, which the ending possibly implies he will, then you could maybe see Germany actually getting lend leased perhaps.

Either way, I think this could actually lead to a scenario where Germany successfully pushes back the Russians (without the lend lease, they aren’t going to do too well and Japan could realistically take advantage and strike them while their fighting Germany, since they aren’t busy with the US) and maybe is able to actually for once realistically attempt Operation Sealion, if Britain runs out of fuel and supplies.

The ending was vague enough that I feel like it could just as easily imply a Roosevelt win. In that case, the Allies will probably get Lend Lease. As the war goes on, the likelihood increases that something will happen to drag the U.S. in, whether a Japanese attack or a skirmish between the U.S.N. and Kriegsmarine.

The ending was vague enough that I feel like it could just as easily imply a Roosevelt win. In that case, the Allies will probably get Lend Lease. As the war goes on, the likelihood increases that something will happen to drag the U.S. in, whether a Japanese attack or a skirmish between the U.S.N. and Kriegsmarine.
The fact we see what looks to be men burning envelopes from Democratic districts at the very least implies that Ford may steal the election.

The fact we see what looks to be men burning envelopes from Democratic districts at the very least implies that Ford may steal the election.
I must have missed what districts those were from. I just saw envelopes being burned, not who the votes were meant for.