Have a good time with this map

What do you say about this world?
I'll say more if someone is interested.

5868mod.jpg

One thing we can tell for sure:Russia must have had one nasty civil war at some point before this map was created.

No TL, but the unique aspect of this world is that the various different civilizations in general achieved own tech development and resisted quite successfully to any colonization attempt. Only about a third of the American continentand a 10% of Africa are colonies or colony-heir states; even Australia has three independent aboriginal entities (Darwin/Arnhem land, Southeast, Tasmania).
Britain is fully Celtic and has Celticized vast areas of North America together with its rival Scottia (Ireland+Scotland). Japan has an impressive empire across the Pacific, possessing the Philippines, Sakhalin, 90% of Papua New Guinea and Queensland, the extreme Siberian northeast and a vast stretch of Western North America from Alaska (Arasuka) to OTL Oregon.
All in all, is a very equilibrated world.
I'll post a brief description of every state/territory when I find the time, maybe tomorrow (here its almost midnight).

The middle East is divided between the progressive and tolerant Sultanate of Egypt, in friendly terms with most Christian nations, the Christian Monophisite-Paulician Tauric Empire (Armenia+eastern Georgia+Cilicia, northern Syria and Cappadocia), the rich and splendid Caliphate in Baghdad and the militarily powerful Muslim kingdom of Kurdistan.

5868mod.jpg

Valamyr

Banned
Hehe to even see the borderlines on the first map, i had to invert colors... i think my monitor is dying on me, shows everything way too dark :)

I thought at first glance that it was a world conquered TL hehe.

This being said, thats alot of small states... with so many, the world might be hard to govern. Youll have alot more territorial wars, unless theres a strong proto-UN keeping order.

Quebec is real nice on that map, tho!

basileus said:
The middle East is divided between the progressive and tolerant Sultanate of Egypt, in friendly terms with most Christian nations, the Christian Monophisite-Paulician Tauric Empire (Armenia+eastern Georgia+Cilicia, northern Syria and Cappadocia), the rich and splendid Caliphate in Baghdad and the militarily powerful Muslim kingdom of Kurdistan.

So no Israel,then?