Has anyone transferred this map of a deglaciated greenland onto a worlda map yet?

Acenos

Banned
the_southern_continent___part_ii_by_louisthefox-d9e0ns8.png

A: That's Antarctica
B: If you're asking about Antarctica, there is a Green Antarctica map
C: If you're not, stop spamming everywhere for this, please. This is probably the second or third time I've seen this having it's own thread. Please, please just go to the map request thread for this kinda thing, as opposed to making multiple threads about it.

Could you please stop spamming already? You've made multiple threads on this already, go ask in the request thread.

Acenos

Banned
A: That's Antarctica
B: If you're asking about Antarctica, there is a Green Antarctica map
C: If you're not, stop spamming everywhere for this, please. This is probably the second or third time I've seen this having it's own thread. Please, please just go to the map request thread for this kinda thing, as opposed to making multiple threads about it.
i have and im still waiting since i desperately need it as well as an arctic centered map at the same scale as this map (with a version featuring a deglaciated greenland)

Your choices...

1. Be sufficiently charismatic that other people want to join in on your project. It helps here to outline what your project is.
  2. Pay someone to make what you want. It helps here to have money on offer.
  3. Use base maps that have already been made. It helps here to adjust your project to fit the base maps.
  4. Make the base maps that you want. It helps here to have the software and either graphics skills or a willingness to follow instructions and learn.
  5. Wait patiently for someone to make the base maps that you want. It helps here to wait patiently.

Acenos

Banned
Your choices...

1. Be sufficiently charismatic that other people want to join in on your project. It helps here to outline what your project is.
  2. Pay someone to make what you want. It helps here to have money on offer.
  3. Use base maps that have already been made. It helps here to adjust your project to fit the base maps.
  4. Make the base maps that you want. It helps here to have the software and either graphics skills or a willingness to follow instructions and learn.
  5. Wait patiently for someone to make the base maps that you want. It helps here to wait patiently.

i just need that patch, only

im just being very specific since every depition of a deglaciated antarctica on these maps use the green antarctica version and not the one above
You're not answering Ashtagon's post. What (s)he is saying is that people rarely do work for free, and to obtain a base map means providing incentives monetary or otherwise.