Hadaril's Map Emporium

So believe it or not, I actually make maps other than worldas! Crazy, right? I figured I should make a new thread just to dump some other projects of mine in, both to showcase them and to see if I can get feedback and improve my own cartography skills. Now that I'm mostly done with the NextGen series, I have time to work on projects of my own once again!

To start off, Here's a kaiserreich worlda (work in progress) - This is my take on how the world looks going into the 2nd Weltkrieg. I need to revise the ottoman borders to reflect their collapse, as well as coloring in a lot of nations.
z8agjtB.png

Kaiserreich
And here's the finished product! I based a lot of my assumptions off of an amazing series of reddit threads over on the /r/kaiserreich subreddit. I haven't delved that deep into Kaiserreich yet (I've only done 1 campaign thus far), so if there are any glaring lore errors, let me know!

nsTjI7n.png

Africa1885.png

Just finished this up a few hours ago. Pretty happy with how it turned out, given my lack of experience in Illustrator. I'm planning on incorporating it into my final project for the Colonial Africa class I'm taking.

And here's the finished product! I based a lot of my assumptions off of an amazing series of reddit threads over on the /r/kaiserreich subreddit. I haven't delved that deep into Kaiserreich yet (I've only done 1 campaign thus far), so if there are any glaring lore errors, let me know!

nsTjI7n.png

You did not separate the tuekestan kahnate from the alash orda, also you forgot the Patagonian workers republic separating Tierra del Fuego from the rest of Argentina. Also, the US is not in the entante in 1936, also the mongols in 1936 only control Mongolia. In 1936, Saudi Arabia is separated in two and a portion of it is in the hands of the Yemeni Government, also in 1936, Papua New Guineans split between the German colony in the area and australasia, the split is in the middle, and is curved. Another thing is that Bhutan should control twang in India. Ecuador should have the northernmost state of Peru, Argentina should be unaligned, Deutsch ost Asien should have south China, Malaysia and French Indochina, also the Caucasian states and the don-koban union are independent states while the alash orda should have the “russian empire” color. The name of Russia is also wrong, it is the Russian republic, it is not yet an empire or whatever it is. The Italian peninsula should be split between the republic of Italy, syndicalist Italy, the pope, the Two Sicilies and Sardinia. The French Republic (the one in Africa) should have the island of Corsica. Burma should be a separate color from Thailand, and Thailand should have most of Cambodia. The ottomans should have all of the territory from just before the war and Austria should be leading an alliance of its own, called the Danubian federation, and have all of the internal divisions be independent countries in the faction. Also, the pacific German colony should have all non American islands except for the Philippines, which needs to be independent. Also, the Balkan states other than Illyria should not be in a faction. Also, the mongols should not control much of Russia. The last thing is that all British Caribbean possessions are under the West Indies federation.

nsTjI7n.png
Has Surinam the right gray color?

Here's a WorldA of my latest Kaiserreich Campaign as Austria. Ended up stomping the International very quick, and asserted DIRECT RULE FROM VIENNA when Germany had its back turned fighting Russia. 1944 ended with three blocs warily eyeing each other, waiting to see who will make the first strike. The Cold War will not heat up, hopefully, as by 1945, Austria will be in possession of Nuclear Weapons, as will the Third French Empire.

Austria Endgame Worlda.png

SwtorGalaxy.png

Technically not Alternate History, but a project I've been working on and off on for as long as I've been playing Star Wars: The Old Republic (aka, 2011). I've gone through a lot of iterations over that time, both from finding better sources and more information, and in response to game events.

Editions for Act I, II, and III of the SWTOR story line can be found here:

Edit: fixed the links

Last edited: