H-BAM Thread

upload_2017-4-10_19-35-44.png

No offense, but I really do feel like we have an excess amount of "-BAMs" right now. The whole point of creating these maps (Worlda, Q-BAM, and now M-BAM) is to set a uniform standard for all maps to be based on. If we keep adding new basemaps unnecessarily, we eventually end up right back where we started with no standard maps. This is similar to what happened with all the color schemes. First we had 1 or 2, now we have almost 7.

No offense, but I really do feel like we have an excess amount of "-BAMs" right now. The whole point of creating these maps (Worlda, Q-BAM, and now M-BAM) is to set a uniform standard for all maps to be based on. If we keep adding new basemaps unnecessarily, we eventually end up right back where we started with no standard maps. This is similar to what happened with all the color schemes. First we had 1 or 2, now we have almost 7.

I think this shall become a huge basemap with no borders. But maybe with cities? And I might even be completely wrong...

I believe that the choice is good
I think this shall become a huge basemap with no borders. But maybe with cities? And I might even be completely wrong...
Only those borders which offers google

JJohnson

Banned
This will definitely take a lot of work. Best of luck, sir. I look forward to seeing the end results, and the eventual historic patches for the more famous borders (Ireland, Austria-Hungary, German Austria, German Empire, Napoleon's Empire, etc), and cities.