Group Map Activity (Template Included): Most historically plausible Central Powers Victory Map.

This is just a spontaneous idea I had. I've gotten better at making maps fairly quickly, but have no current inspiration rn. So I thought I'd put my new skills and boredom to work with the alternatehistory.com hivemind. Here's how it will work:

Below are two template maps with borders. One is less detailed, one is more detailed, both are same projection.

You grab whichever map is most convenient, fill out any area with MS Paint with a paint bucket or however you want to do it, crop, and then post the map along with an explanation as to why the borders are the way they are. Your posted map should STILL be webbed with black province borders, removing it will just waste time and sap motivation. Don't worry about removing internal borders, that's the next step and my job. (Don't have fill out whole map, just any section you like) .

After we reach a rough consensus, I'll make a master map that will look something like this:
Prompt: To keep things simple, let's take the Kaiserreich POD, and try to be more realistic. So the Germans don't do unrestricted submarine warfare, the Americans never intervene, and the French line collapses in late 1918 with the Germans taking Paris and making peace. From that point forward, what are your predictions for how parts of the world would look? Start posting!