Groß-Deutschland map

JJohnson

Banned
I was checking General Zod's Twin Eagles thread, and he's got some good info for the rest of Europe, especially regarding Hungary. Vojvodina, OTL Serbia, should get the tip snipped to bring the Hungarian population into Hungary; Transylvania should get the top half given to Hungary, the bottom to Romania (the odd pink/purple that my paint program came up with)

This gives Hungary it's people, and Romania gets almost all its people.

JJohnson

Banned
Europe after World War 2 (1946):

France
-lost Alsace, Lorraine, Belfort to Germany
-Franche-Comte an 'international zone' under UN mandate
-lost Nord-Pas-de-Calais, Somme and four arrondissements to Belgium
-lost Corsica, Nice, Savoie, and Haute-Savoie to Italy

Hungary - United States of Austria borders, plus tip of Serbia and northern half of Transylvania.
Slovakia - US of Austria Border.

Greece - OTL Greece plus Smolyan, Kardzhali, and Haskovo from Bulgaria, and from Turkey the counties:
- western Turkey up to Sinop, Kastamonu, Cankiri, Kirikale, Kirsehir, Nevsehir, Nigde, Adana, and Hatay
-Cyprus

Romania - Greater Romania borders, minus the counties marked pink.
Netherlands - OTL Netherlands plus Flanders; (Flevoland wouldn't exist yet); Dunkirk also
Belgium - French/Walloon area (provinces) minus the Eupen/Malmedy region already included in Germany;
-Somme, Nord-Pas-de-Calais, Saint Quentin, Vervins, Charleville-Meziers, Sedan;
Germany (includes OTL Czechia, Austria, Slovenia, and 1871 Germany)
-Alsace+Belfort, Lorraine, South Prussia, New East Prussia, Modrus-Fiume

Poland - Interwar Poland's eastern Borders, and whatever the resulting German border is, as well as the Subcarpathian Rus (the United States of Austria's Galician regions)
Finland - OTL borders plus Russia Karelia and Murmansk.

Lithuania - OTL borders outside of East Prussia, New East Prussia, and Interwar Poland's border.
Latvia, Estonia - OTL borders
Belarus (OTL eastern border with respect to Russia)
Ukraine (OTL easter border with respect to Russia),
Portugal, Spain - OTL borders
Turkey - remaining OTL Turkey not given to Greece
Yugoslavia - Serbia, Bosnia, Herzegovina, Croatia not given to Hungary, Germany, or Romania
Montenegro, Albania - OTL borders
Norway, Sweden - OTL borders

Volgaland is carved out of Russia as an independent German country.

Bulgaria - does not have Dubroja (part of Romania); Smolyan, Kardzhali, and Haskovo are part of Greece.
Italy - OTL Italy, minus the Südtirol given to Germany, plus Corsica, the Austria Küstenland, Haute-Savoie, Savoie, and Arrondissement of Nice
-Italy gains Tunisian governates: 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 13, 16, 23, 24 (becoming the Italian Province of Carthage)

UK - Ireland is not split in two; Malta and Gibralter are part of the UK. Scotland and Wales are also semi-separate, as 'dominions' within the United Kingdom, gets Balearic Islands.

Israel - (not shown, but only the top tip would show on the bottom right of the map)
-OTL Israel, plus Faizal Weizman map border, Lebanon's Tire and Bint Jbeil

Austrian Bezirke and Tyrol; (13MB map of AH)
Administrative divisions of Bohemia, Moravia, Styria (2), Carynthia, Carniola (2), Upper/Lower Austria, Czech Silesia, Vorarlberg/Tyrol;

Galicia (if anyone hasn't seen it before); Posen; Silesia; Pomerania; Congress Poland (for extending Posen to South Prussia, New East Prussia, including the Regierungsbezirke from the 1803 map); 1900 administrative divisions;

Map of Poland (1920 with red 2009 borders)

Last edited:
Europe after World War 2 (1946):

France
-lost Alsace, Lorraine, Belfort to Germany
-Franche-Comte an 'international zone' under UN mandate
-lost Nord-Pas-de-Calais, Somme and four arrondissements to Belgium
-lost Corsica, Nice, Savoie, and Haute-Savoie to Italy

Hungary - United States of Austria borders, plus tip of Serbia and northern half of Transylvania.
Slovakia - US of Austria Border.

Greece - OTL Greece plus Smolyan, Kardzhali, and Haskovo from Bulgaria, and from Turkey the counties:
- western Turkey up to Sinop, Kastamonu, Cankiri, Kirikale, Kirsehir, Nevsehir, Nigde, Adana, and Hatay
-Cyprus

Romania - Greater Romania borders, minus the counties marked pink.
Netherlands - OTL Netherlands plus Flanders; (Flevoland wouldn't exist yet); Dunkirk also
Belgium - French/Walloon area (provinces) minus the Eupen/Malmedy region already included in Germany;
-Somme, Nord-Pas-de-Calais, Saint Quentin, Vervins, Charleville-Meziers, Sedan;
Germany (includes OTL Czechia, Austria, Slovenia, and 1871 Germany)
-Alsace+Belfort, Lorraine, South Prussia, New East Prussia, Modrus-Fiume

Poland - Interwar Poland's eastern Borders, and whatever the resulting German border is, as well as the Subcarpathian Rus (the United States of Austria's Galician regions)
Finland - OTL borders plus Russia Karelia and Murmansk.

Lithuania - OTL borders outside of East Prussia, New East Prussia, and Interwar Poland's border.
Latvia, Estonia - OTL borders
Belarus (OTL eastern border with respect to Russia)
Ukraine (OTL easter border with respect to Russia),
Portugal, Spain - OTL borders
Turkey - remaining OTL Turkey not given to Greece
Yugoslavia - Serbia, Bosnia, Herzegovina, Croatia not given to Hungary, Germany, or Romania
Montenegro, Albania - OTL borders
Norway, Sweden - OTL borders

Volgaland is carved out of Russia as an independent German country.

Bulgaria - does not have Dubroja (part of Romania); Smolyan, Kardzhali, and Haskovo are part of Greece.
Italy - OTL Italy, minus the Südtirol given to Germany, plus Corsica, the Austria Küstenland, Haute-Savoie, Savoie, and Arrondissement of Nice
-Italy gains Tunisian governates: 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 13, 16, 23, 24 (becoming the Italian Province of Carthage)

UK - Ireland is not split in two; Malta and Gibralter are part of the UK. Scotland and Wales are also semi-separate, as 'dominions' within the United Kingdom, gets Balearic Islands.

Israel - (not shown, but only the top tip would show on the bottom right of the map)
-OTL Israel, plus Faizal Weizman map border, Lebanon's Tire and Bint Jbeil

Austrian Bezirke and Tyrol; (13MB map of AH)
Administrative divisions of Bohemia, Moravia, Styria (2), Carynthia, Carniola (2), Upper/Lower Austria, Czech Silesia, Vorarlberg/Tyrol;

Galicia (if anyone hasn't seen it before); Posen; Silesia; Pomerania; Congress Poland (for extending Posen to South Prussia, New East Prussia, including the Regierungsbezirke from the 1803 map); 1900 administrative divisions;
i only changed the countries you said.

grossdeutschland map.png

Greece has far to much territory in Turkey, it should not be capable of ethnic cleasing all of it.
Also that much land was not claimed by them ever.
Greece should have at maximum the land on this map.
Also Transcarpathia should not belong to Poland,as it never was Polish territory and would more likely go to Hungary.

Greece has far to much territory in Turkey, it should not be capable of ethnic cleasing all of it.
Also Transcarpathia should not belong to Poland,as it never was Polish territory and would more likely go to Hungary.
i just put what jjhonson said,dont get mad at me.:mad:
besides there will probalby deportations and other wovements of people after both world wars.
ever heard of the Oder-neisse line?

JJohnson

Banned

There are deportations from the Greek-claimed portions of Asia Minor, so the Turks no longer reside there. This is a different Greece, so their claims are different than OTL. Transcarpathia went Poland because it had no Hungarian population. Polish people are also deported out of Silesia, Posen (South Prussia), West Prussia, East Prussia, and New East Prussia into new Poland, and their property given to German settlers from surrounding cities and territories.

Greece in this timeline claims three provinces of Bulgaria and slightly deeper into Asia Minor after WW1, for which many Turks are deported, and the Greeks denied them economic opportunities in the new Greece, and demolished the mosques in Greek territory. After WW2, Turkey, an Axis member, gets more territory taken from it, and all Turks removed to the new, smaller Turkey.

JJohnson

Banned
i just put what jjhonson said,dont get mad at me.:mad:
besides there will probalby deportations and other movements of people after both world wars.
ever heard of the Oder-neisse line?

Frankolio, thanks for the worldmap! Blomma might be back with another map at some point also...

Good indication of the European situation. For this timeline, I had altered the US and China (Communist China covers only the Russian sphere of influence from the early 20th century), and the colonial situation, but that's not important to change here. [France's colonies split between UK/DE, Caribbean owned by US, Canada is part of US, northern Mexico and Yucatan, etc.].

Good to have you in the thread, Frankolio!

James

Last edited:
Frankolio, thanks for the worldmap! Blomma might be back with another map at some point also...

Good indication of the European situation. For this timeline, I had altered the US and China (Communist China covers only the Russian sphere of influence from the early 20th century), and the colonial situation, but that's not important to change here. [France's colonies split between UK/DE, Caribbean owned by US, Canada is part of US, northern Mexico and Yucatan, etc.].

Good to have you in the thread, Frankolio!

James
Why would Canada be part of the us with a POD in 1848?:confused:
Did the USA get part of Mexico in WWI?

JJohnson

Banned
Why would Canada be part of the us with a POD in 1848?:confused:
Did the USA get part of Mexico in WWI?

Groß Deutschland works on its own timeline, and as part of the New World timeline I've been slowly updating (now in 1811). As part of its own timeline, the US gets Cuba in 1848, along with Rio Grande Republic, Yucatan, Texas, the OTL Mexican cession, Baja, and the upper two Mexican states, gaining Durango during the civil war as a reparation for Mex/French interference.

I hadn't thought of Mexico during WW1 yet....interesting :)

Groß Deutschland works on its own timeline, and as part of the New World timeline I've been slowly updating (now in 1811). As part of its own timeline, the US gets Cuba in 1848, along with Rio Grande Republic, Yucatan, Texas, the OTL Mexican cession, Baja, and the upper two Mexican states, gaining Durango during the civil war as a reparation for Mex/French interference.

I hadn't thought of Mexico during WW1 yet....interesting :)
do you have a map of this new world timeline?

JJohnson

Banned
For this Germany, how would everyone postulate its political development, given closer ties to the UK, holding its Colonies, slowly integrating those colonies, and having good relations and allying with both the USA and UK during 2 world wars? This Germany maintains a monarchy, does not become fascist, and is relatively free market with mild government regulation, and a light social welfare system. How would the political parties develop?

For this Germany, how would everyone postulate its political development, given closer ties to the UK, holding its Colonies, slowly integrating those colonies, and having good relations and allying with both the USA and UK during 2 world wars? This Germany maintains a monarchy, does not become fascist, and is relatively free market with mild government regulation, and a light social welfare system. How would the political parties develop?
could you provide me with a link to your new world timeline? i want to make a world map.also,what lands comprise of germanys colonies?

Im finally done!

Europe, 1948: (not 1946 since i figured it would take at least 2 years to reorganize the new states)
europe1948.jpg