greater homeland maps

Challenge : post a map of ideal borders of your home country if history was merciful , try to be plausible :) ( not Monaco taking over the whole of Asia haha)

San Marino taking over Asia? That's so... stupid. What about something more plausible, like... the ENTIRE WORLD!!

G9vxEQ0.jpg

San Marino taking over Asia? That's so... stupid. What about something more plausible, like... the ENTIRE WORLD!!

Map snip
Iy jist looks like 2 nations splitting the world North and South. With some Empire gobbling up Africa and spreading.

I think the Anglo Celts did quite well OTL but if I had to, I'd ask for Iceland as we need another strategic volcano and horse reserve

For Romania:
Roman_Empire_Trajan_117AD.png

Ideally it would be a reformed Roman Empire stretching from Ireland to Irak and Mauretania to Moscow, featuring a common language and an ever-closer society which values liberty, democracy and the rule of law; a unified Christian faith and freedom of religion; a free-market economy with a large safety net; an eco-conscious population and government; a powerful military that keeps everyone safe and maintains peace throughout the world; as well as a thirst for knowledge and science that drives us to aim higher, faster and further as we work towards conquering space and reaching for the stars.

Deleted member 93645

For Romania:
Roman_Empire_Trajan_117AD.png

Ideally it would be a reformed Roman Empire stretching from Ireland to Irak and Mauretania to Moscow, featuring a common language and an ever-closer society which values liberty, democracy and the rule of law; a unified Christian faith and freedom of religion; a free-market economy with a large safety net; an eco-conscious population and government; a powerful military that keeps everyone safe and maintains peace throughout the world; as well as a thirst for knowledge and science that drives us to aim higher, faster and further as we work towards conquering space and reaching for the stars.

That's actually what the world outside Romania is like. You're living in a simulation somewhere in Dacia.

Slovakia.PNG

Blue: slovakia
blue-green: these lands rightfully belong to Slovkia
light turquise: Ruthenia , lighter areas we could live without
pale purple: Moravian Slovakia
purple: Moravia
violet-purple: south Moravia
Red: Slovaks in Hungary
Yellow: could have been Slovakia if Magyars didnt come

Well, If we're talking about the states as well...

There could be the Carolinas. Originally founded in 1663, the colony had its borders expanded in 1665 to present day northern borders in North Carolina. In the south, the border was extended far enough south so that it would encompass all of Northern Florida and Louisiana.

Carolinacolony.png

Of course, Why stop there? The claim line could continue to extend to the west in one of the famous "coast to coast" claims that were issued back then. Considering the domineering position a Carolina with the 1665 boundaries would hold on the lower Mississippi, they might be able to claim a good portion of Louisiana, considering its otherwise low population.

carolina-grant.jpg

This actually was the inspiration for a Carolina-wank map that I did years ago. California may be stretching things, looking back, but it was a rather fun exercise overall.

The pink and green areas are OTL Paraguayan land. Ideally, Paraguay will cover the orange areas.

Historia_de_la_frontera_Paraguaya.JPG

And going ASB, there are the Paraguay Colonial borders of before the second foundation of Buenos Aires:
551.jpg

Map_of_Argentina_with_provinces_names_en.png

This is the Map of Argentina with the Strait of Magellan (Magallanes) and the Province of Tarija and West Falkland. I was going to use this for an Alternate history but I have no time. The population would be 60 million and will have $30,000 as its GDP per capita.

Goldstein

Banned
I guess this scenario qualifies. The Yom Kippur War never happens, and everything goes the best way for Spain afterwards. This Spain has gained Gibraltar and the Tangiers-Tetouan area, though I don't personally claim any territory for Spain. I included the detail because of strategic reasons.

Soft Power.png

Then there's this:

MadridAeterna2.jpg

Last edited:
CE 2016.png

Indiana if the Northwest Territory had never been dissolved into the smaller Territories as in OTL and managed to take similar portions of land as the Michigan Territory had at its height. Pictured here as the Northwest Republic which is admittedly a bit ASB.

This is the Map of Argentina with the Strait of Magellan (Magallanes) and the Province of Tarija and West Falkland. I was going to use this for an Alternate history but I have no time. The population would be 60 million and will have $30,000 as its GDP per capita.

An Argentina-wank should cover at least all of the former Virreinato del Río de la Plata and the whole of Patagonia.