Graphic Thread

Cadillac CT4.png

During the Great American War, Oklahoma was divide in State of Oklahoma and the Indian Nations (they send delegates to confederate congress, but technically were not part of Oklahoma). Those Native american Nations were called Five Nations, and supplied much of the cavalry to west confederate armies and to native american general Tinker.

Instead of grey uniform as other Confederate soldiers, the Cherokee Cavalry (was called this way because, Cherokees were the main component of the corp, but it included also the other four tribes and also white confederates) was allowed to dress in Butternut because the Five Nations were not, strictly speaking, part of the Confederacy.
Cherokeecavalry.png

During the Great American War, Oklahoma was divide in State of Oklahoma and the Indian Nations (they send delegates to confederate congress, but technically were not part of Oklahoma). Those Native american Nations were called Five Nations, and supplied much of the cavalry to west confederate armies and to native american general Tinker.

Instead of grey uniform as other Confederate soldiers, the Cherokee Cavalry (was called this way because, Cherokees were the main component of the corp, but it included also the other four tribes and also white confederates) was allowed to dress in Butternut because the Five Nations were not, strictly speaking, part of the Confederacy.

Little sneak peak at the newest timeline I have up my sleeve, which will be similar to Brandenburg but so much better.
View attachment 431758
Neither of these little articles are that important, nor really connected to the POD by any reasonable measure, but I didn't want to spoil everything just yet!
2019 LivPost, interesting. Do you remember what Serbia & Croatia fighting over & isn't Croatia Austrian ITTL or is Austria a Danubian federation so loose that Croatia functions independently in foreign policy?

2019 LivPost, interesting. Do you remember what Serbia & Croatia fighting over & isn't Croatia Austrian ITTL or is Austria a Danubian federation so loose that Croatia functions independently in foreign policy?
Genuinely I don't remember... this was E Uni Plures (Out of One, Many) and generally all the ideas I had for it were really scatter-brained and undercooked. Later I can dig around and find the map I had back in 2019 and DM it to you over Discord.

Genuinely I don't remember... this was E Uni Plures (Out of One, Many) and generally all the ideas I had for it were really scatter-brained and undercooked. Later I can dig around and find the map I had back in 2019 and DM it to you over Discord.
Oh I thought it was for Brandenburg.

dfv9fm8-e8a69554-1652-4e8a-b390-b36efb8cc8a0.png

The Despotate of Hellas, albeit the less vast of the four great Martian powers, is probably the most strong military power in numbers of soldiers and training.
The great involvement of Far Future Foundation in its birth and development, allows the Despotate to field some of the best machines and weapons of the solar system.

In the images you can see the battle dress for city and desert environments.
The city one is in shades of light blue, while the desert one is in shades of coconut brown (like Galilean Empire desert uniform).
The soldiers wear also a protective armor in grey plastic polymers for city design, and desert one in sorrell brown shades .

They wear also a titanium reinforced helmet matching the color of the protective armor, with a plasti-steel visor to protect from desert sands and integration of aim systems and other aids for the soldiers.

They wear, usually, but not always, a patch with the Byzantium chain in red and gold.

Made with crayon AI.

A preview of Mars from Nemesis.
Despite the harsh climate and environment, Mars is been highly terrafomed.

Here a forest grows inside a deep crater near the equator.

Attachments

• craiyon_110837_A_forest_growing_in_a_red_rock_crater__Studio_Ghibli__.png
    craiyon_110837_A_forest_growing_in_a_red_rock_crater__Studio_Ghibli__.png
    116.6 KB · Views: 160
Pallasite Soldier in Heavy Armor.jpg

The soldiers of Pallas fought much more in the space than on surfaces and their marines are known to have aided the lowenwolf mercenaries in many operations. Moreover, if Pallas in not in open war, they travel on ships and cargoes to ensure security and defense against pirates and rogue clans.

The armor, called star-metal suit, is a titanium-ceramic armor is insulated by vacuum of space and integrated with many aids for the soldier, as guided aim, thermoscanner and radar.

The marines are not a separate corp from the army, but soldiers of Royal State Army equipped with star-metal suits.

The last major battle is been at Shteins during the Valhalla War and their last engagement is been at Eros against the Void Octopus pirates fleet.
dfvgj1w-5213ec45-e9c4-405e-b7c8-e2ebe9b96580.png

A regular Pallas soldier in offduty uniform.
The Pallasite soldiers are more akin to a national guard than to a true army. This is due to the fact that the main army of Pallas are the Lowenwolf mercenaries.

However the main Pallas Army, known as Royal State Army, is the principal defense of Pallas itself and most of the tribes.
They wear a Pantone Green with inserts of white and/or Ivory.
Because the war in the space if very different than on the surface of the planets, usually when in normal G environment, they wear a hard kepi and bring a semiautomatic weapon.

As usual for the space nations of the solar systems the uniform is reminiscent of the XX century ones, although made ultra resistant materials.

Inspired by @johnreiter Goldenage/silverage hero swap and @nick_crenshaw82 Mark Haneys Marvel universe I have the idea that Gardner Fox gets his idea for Barry Allen rejected by DC so he remembers that Marvel (Atlas comics at the time) had their own speedsters from the 40s and so Martin Goodman agreed to publish his story reworked as the new Whizzer in the pages of either Strange Tales or Young men comics

Inspired by @johnreiter Goldenage/silverage hero swap and @nick_crenshaw82 Mark Haneys Marvel universe I have the idea that Gardner Fox gets his idea for Barry Allen rejected by DC so he remembers that Marvel (Atlas comics at the time) had their own speedsters from the 40s and so Martin Goodman agreed to publish his story reworked as the new Whizzer in the pages of either Strange Tales or Young men comics
Something like this:
dfw6c3q-a2f48e95-28a7-4aee-9e89-b2a11ce1c3c2.png

Continuing a work in progress, a family tree of the Washington dynasty: the ruling family of the United States for the past 236 years.

FamTreeA2.png

-~-~-~-

George I
George Washington
First king of the United States of America and for whom the throne was created. Inhabited the throne for 13 years, during which period the colonies united and created the early foundations of the US government. The federal capital was established on the Potomac river near the Washington family’s traditional home. Without issue, George I publicly adopted an heir before his death and Congress recognized the succession in law.

Bushrod
Bushrod Washington

Adopted heir of George I, by the time he was crowned, Bushrod had led a remarkable life. He resided in Richmond, where he practiced law, published legal reviews, and had been a long-time member of the legislature. He studied under Associate Justice James Wilson, but never had any judicial experience himself. Though the succession was not without controversy, he was confirmed as George’s heir by Congress. Bushrod was vested with the crown of Columbia for 30 years and was the first to reside at Washington Palace. His personal achievements include fostering (with cousin George Washington Parke Custis) the legacy and properties of King George I and advocating for the rights of the King. Bushrod was personally involved in overseeing the construction of the new capital and more politically involved than would be considered appropriate for future Kings. He produced no issue and adopted a nephew as heir.

KJohnIAug22.png

John I
John Augustine Washington (conceptual portrait generated with AI model)

Nephew of Bushrod and adopted heir. John Augustine was born prior to his uncle becoming King and only became the clear heir after 1803 and the death of Martha Washington, Bushrod’s aunt and the wife of George I. As a Virginia aristocrat, he grew up on a plantation residence and entered the public sphere with a bevy of connections and a granted military rank. John Augustine resided near today’s Charlestown, in western Virginia. He maintained close ties with fellow aristocracy and was confirmed to the throne with little controversy. He died after four years and was the first king of America to be succeeded by his son.

KJohnIIAug33.png

John II
John Augustine Washington (conceptual portrait generated with AI model)

John II grew up on his father’s Berkley plantation in western Virginia before moving to the estate at Mount Vernon. He developed an interest in politics, agriculture, and hunting before he inherited the throne at the age of 12, his elder brother George having died only two years prior. He was tutored heavily and set himself to inheriting the responsibilities of the crown, managed by his mother and a cabal of advisors. Personally conservative and elitist, John pursued aristocratic interests, holding land and timber across Virginia and building a network of like-minded planters. John II introduced a new level of pageantry to the activities of the throne and worked to develop the income of the crown estate. John II moved the royal family’s country residence from Mount Vernon to the Woodlawn House on the same property and later also acquired the Waveland residence in the Kentucky frontier. John II is best remembered for having acquired more slaves in his lifetime than any other king and for his opposition to the abolition of slavery and subsequent process of Reconstruction. In 1872 John II suffered a stroke and died two months later, having held the throne 39 years.

George II
((This is now an entirely fictional character))((WIP))
(OTL, this person was Lawrence and his younger brother was named George. Incidentally, in real life he was also married to a member of the Lackland family, the same of the Air Force Base's namesake.)

Most of the rest of the family tree in fact is accurate to life, names included - subject to change as things develop. Not depicted on this chart, the Lee family is married into the Washington dynasty as John III married the last living member of that family, untainted by the lack of a civil war in this timeline.

Last edited: