Graphic Thread

The TATA Indigo, one of the first cars of the Indian group to integrate the components of the patents acquired from the defunct Fiat group...
1679339245-tata-indigo.jpg

NCQBTNa.png

Edina Horvath (born May 13, 1964 in New York City, NY) is an American hard rock- and heavy metal vocalist and songwriter. She is mainly known for her long-time solo project Edina Horvath.
Horvath used to sing in various Hard Rock- and Heavy Metal bands from 1979 to 1983, i.a. Glasskull. In 1984, she started her own band and solo project named after herself. She released two studio albums with Glasskull and 15 studio albums, three live albums, two best of- and translation compilations, one extended play and 18 singles with her solo project. Horvath is often regarded as one of the greatest hard rock- and heavy metal vocalists of all time.
Horvath is daughter of Hungarian emigrants and was raised bilingual (English and Hungarian). In 1995 and 2011, Horvath decided also to re-singing-in the songs of the best ofs into Hungarian and to release these translation compilations inside of Hungary. Also in these years, she gave special Hungarian-speaking concerts in various Hungarian cities. In 2013, 2016 and 2019 Horvath released the whole album-releases of these years in both English and Hungarian (each one a 2CD-release, while the second CD is the Hungarian version).
The style of music, Edina Horvath is following, is comparable with the 80s albums of American band W.A.S.P. and German bands Scorpions and Sinner.

1679724119231.png

The ARPAnet first came online in 1976. Originally envisioned as a way to automate Nuclear Defense in the event of the complete collapse of the US command hierarchy as a part of the Minuteman project. While early work had been laid down by the US Network Control Program, Soviet Akademset, and EC European Radio Communications Initiative through the 60s in order to support Space Exploration; the development of the Personal Computer, creation of DOS, and funding from the Brown administration led to the innovation of internetwork communications between Mainframes in different Universities, connecting the Ivy League, UCs, CSUs, and Oxbridge when it was first activated. Use was sparse until 1978 when Premier Yuri Gagarin announced plans to integrate Riga Accords universities into the Akademset system, which kicked off the Computer Race.

To make a long story short, a combination of factors from deregulation of the tech industry to ongoing instability in the USSR meant that the US was able to make sure that IPv7 became the universal standard for international networking. While CEROnet and OGAS continued to exist in limited capacities after 1997, if you wanted to talk online you used the ARPAnet.

Over the past week, I've been writing what I intend to be a short but very complex crossover timeline similar to The Worlds We Weave. This one, however, is what can only be described as a "mass crossover between mass crossovers". Until said TL is complete, I can't get to posting it, so my only hint for the TL's central theme will be in the form of this here population demographics chart. Said chart will only be the first of several other population charts, but posting those would spoil too much.

DTW 1900 - 2500.png

Last edited:
Legislature Elections@2x.png

A little graph I made some days ago depicting the legislature of my althistory country of Cartaquia, located in Northern Africa with a near equal population of Christians and Muslims. It shows parties and some details on them. I designed some more fringe parties but they're well, fringe. As such they dont have any seats in parliament.

1681318044-marques-us-apres-la-crise-1.png

Marques US après la crise - 2.jpg

These are some of last posts that I've modified just this afternoon... It still concerns the TK of the disappearation of GM & Chrysler in 2008....

1) This concernes general US auromkers, boughts or independants...
2) Different US models...

Last edited:
Here a Confederate States of America soldier in high uniform and steel helmet.
The Confederate States fought the war alongside England and France from 1914 to the end in 1918 sending troops in European and M.E theaters.
When US attacked by surprise in 1915, they fought mainly in America until the CSA defeat in 1919.

Here a soldier of Army of Northern Virginia in the last years of the war (probably from late days of '17 or early '18).
The bluse is in confederate gray. The color was officially adopted by the CSA for all its troops (not without protests and turbolences in 1866).
Pants were painted in officer blue, from the same pants used in Virginia Military Institute.
Head was covered by a M15 Adrian Helmet. Although the same model of the french one, it is probably produced by Tredegar Iron Works facilities in Richmond.

In battle, the soldier would be covered by a trench, and brought with him a shovel and backpack.
IMAGE DETAILS

ConfederateWWI.png