Graphic Thread

My latest wikibox project was if Hubert Humphrey's cancer was discovered earlier and he survived. So I made this portrait of him on Photoshop:

Official_Portrait_of_President_Ronald_Reagan.jpg

Posted something related to this in Alternate Weapons of War thread but felt this thread might be a better choice for this image.

Gunboat-Cutter plans.png

(four different small versions up there are me trying out various effects to figure out what I want for the FTL/Shield effect, opinions on which is better welcome)
Crew numbers and positions based on Children of a Dead Earth.

That said, I'll probably edit it again later (OQ being removed and some sort of reactor added likely, thought not certain (it is very soft Sci-fi, FTL Generator or STL Engine might include the general power generation as well)).
SB: Sickbay
OQ: Officers Quarters
OW: Officers Wardroom
CIC: Combat Information Center
G: Galley (Kitchen)
E: Entrance
AL: Airlock

Light blue shown are doors, and by doors I mean airtight hatches.

mpc8XXa.jpg

I was kinda bored and made this by searching for images on google and Wikimedia Commons, and put the two images into photoshop. (I just hope that it doesn't get uploaded onto google images or something).

Last edited:
mpc8XXa.jpg

I was kinda bored and made this by searching for images on google and Wikimedia Commons, and put the two images into photoshop. (I just hope that it doesn't get uploaded onto google images or something).
The original and the shameless copy flying together.

944wc1jp74o91.png

Apocalypse: The Third World War (French: Apocalypse, la 3eme Guerre mondiale) (2009) is a seven-part French documentary about the Third World War.

EPISODES

1: Populism
(2014-2023): rise of populism across Europe, Asia and Latin America. The invasion of Ukraine, the invasion of Taiwan. Syrian intervention in Lebanon.

2: Holy War (2023-2024): Iranian entry into the war. Battle of the Euphrates, Battle of Israel, Islamist terror attacks worldwide. Third Intifada. Saudi invasion of Qatar.

3: Draw (2025): Siege of Kaliningrad, Battle of Karelia and Battle of Crimea. Battle of the Red River Delta.

4: Turning Point (2026-2027): Invasion of Venezuela, Cuban Coup. Operation Dudayev. Russian Campaign.

5: Betrayal (2028): Chinese invasions of Pakistan and Siberia. Bosnian civil war.

6: Deluge (2029): Siberian campaign.Three Gorges Dam Catastrophe. The Great Rooster Famine. Operation Yalu.

7: Sorrow (2030): Aftermath of the War. The Sahelian Anarchy. Chinese reconstruction. Internet reconstruction. Environmental campaigns. Venezuelan blossom. Russian renaissance. Armenian Revolution. Palestinian Resettlement.

...the Heavy Metal AH continues....

gE3geLw.png

Tour-Poster of the Sweeping Storm-Tour 1990 with the West German bands GILGAMESH from Hamburg, PANDEMIA from Osnabrück, INCUBUS from Kassel and IRON SPIRIT from Aller.

GILGAMESH is a 1977-formed band that first played 70s-JUDAS PRIEST-style Hard Rock-/Heavy Metal, but turned more heavy (and speedy) in 1982. Since then they are mostly comparable to 80s JUDAS PRIEST and RUNNING WILD after 1987.

PANDEMIA is a 1984-formed Thrash Metal band, that is kind of a "perfect halfway-house" between TESTAMENT and ANTHRAX, with a pinch of METALLICA's "Kill 'em all" album-style.

INCUBUS is a 1984-formed Speed-/Heavy-/Thrash Metal band, that is a mixture of IRON ANGEL, WARRANT and the early RUNNING WILD.

IRON SPIRIT is a 1987-formed Heavy-/Speed Metal band, that plays a style halfway between Hungarian bands POKOLGÉP and OSSIAN (without knowing it...yet), but singing in English of course.

real@2x.png

Saw a meme about making a WH40K Bolter "California compliant", and the meme reminded me of some AK-47-ish shape. So I decided to turn the Bolter into an AK-47. It has a cyllindrical magazine but idk how well that is conveyed.

RoyalUSA2552dyn.png

A reference sheet for my "Washington-Lee" dynasty in a monarchical USA. Full names and the particulars of children in each generation are probably not finalized. Much of the artwork by others, but I tried my own hand with the personal standards, which was a fun bit of work.

edit, bonus: American nobility. Cassique/Cassiquise is missing, sitting below Baronet, but not very rare actually.
RoyalUSA25b.png

Last edited:
The Alfa Romeo GTV Sportback, based on the A4/A5 platform, and with VW & Porsche engines.... In a world where VW AG purchased Alfa....

Alfa GTV Sportback.png

"We Beat 'em Before..... We'll Beat 'em AGAIN!"

American propaganda poster of the Third World War (1939-1946) against the fascist Greater British Realm. Deliberate comparisons are drawn up with the American Revolution - just as the fledgling Thirteen Colonies and the others that joined them crushed King George's tyranny, so too, at least according to the poster, will the United States of America, now a shining beacon of democracy and liberty stretching from Alaska to Tierra del Fuego, from the Caribbean to the Amazon, from sea to shining sea, take down the tyranny of the Imperial Union of Fascists in London and the odious apparatus of their Empire.

among.png

From my super-Ameriwank timeline, A More Perfect Union. Credit to dacorn for the poster.

Last edited:
"We Beat 'em Before..... We'll Beat 'em AGAIN!"

American propaganda poster of the Third World War (1939-1946) against the fascist Greater British Realm. Deliberate comparisons are drawn up with the American Revolution - just as the fledgling Thirteen Colonies and the others that joined them crushed King George's tyranny, so too, at least according to the poster, will the United States of America, now a shining beacon of democracy and liberty stretching from Alaska to Tierra del Fuego, from the Caribbean to the Amazon, from sea to shining sea, take down the tyranny of the Imperial Union of Fascists in London and the odious apparatus of their Empire.

among.png

From my super-Ameriwank timeline, A More Perfect Union. Credit to dacorn for the poster.
My guy if you're gonna steal an idea at least change the name of the thing you stole.

View attachment 777482

A reference sheet for my "Washington-Lee" dynasty in a monarchical USA. Full names and the particulars of children in each generation are probably not finalized. Much of the artwork by others, but I tried my own hand with the personal standards, which was a fun bit of work.

edit, bonus: American nobility. Cassique/Cassiquise is missing, sitting below Baronet, but not very rare actually.
View attachment 777483
Any thoughts on how america's limited peerage interacts with the government? It seems mostly honorific from the start so I'm assuming the senate and house are as otl.