Graphic Thread

m0jE5Vz.png

A World Avoided - The Sentinel article; December 18, 2021

Previous Graphics:
CNN.com Mainpage - September 1, 2021
New York Times front page, September 10, 2021

How would student visas work in a 21st century Nazi Germany?
  • "Question 1: Are you Aryan ?"
    1- Yes -> Please go to Question 2 and attach proof of aryaness to the 10th ancestral generation
    2- No -> Please report yourself to your local Racial Purity Officer for having hopes and dreams beyond your reasonable expectation as a Mischling or Untermensch
    3- I don't Know -> Please report yourself to your local Racial Purity Officer for having hopes and dreams beyond your reasonable expectation as someone who *might* be a Mischling or Untermensch
    4- It doesn't matter, all humans are born and remain free and equal in rights -> Please report to your local Racial Purity Officer for summary execution.

Last edited:
    1- Yes -> Please go to Question 2 and attach proof of aryaness to the 10th ancestral generation
    2- No -> Please report yourself to your local Racial Purity Officer for having hopes and dreams beyond your reasonable expectation as a Mischling or Untermensch
    3- I don't Know -> Please report yourself to your local Racial Purity Officer for having hopes and dreams beyond your reasonable expectation as someone who *might* be a Mischling or Untermensch
    4- It doesn't matter, all humans are born and remain free and equal in rights -> Please report to your local Racial Purity Officer for summary execution.
How about the Nazi German version of intranet or Great Firewall that censored all foreign ideas and websites?

Deleted member 108228

"You have dared to access the impure and deviant network of the mongrel nations. Remain where you are, the police will arrest you momentarily".

The German education system, after decades of racialized indoctrination, would be godawful, and so would desperately need skilled workers to prop up and retool its lopsided economy. Note how I only mentioned places Germany considers worth being included though Nazi ideology, both here and IRL basically is "whatever I say it is." It would at worst lock you from reattempting if you were of "outsider race status" once you put in your credentials. If you came from a specific German-approved country/racial background, have good qualifications, and aced the interview, you're pretty much set to go to one of the many Führerstadt-renowned universities. This whole grimderp attitude towards Nazi Germany is very disappointing, and is why I started making these websites. It's to show the banality and mundane-ness of evil, especially given how Nazism would be banalized in a world where Germany won.

How about the Nazi German version of intranet or Great Firewall that censored all foreign ideas and websites?
I would imagine it less like a standardized system of filtering, VPNs, and censorship like China and more an ad-hoc censorship regime like Russia. This is to mean the state would have competing systems of censorship, and would selectively target criticism while ignoring the rest. This is in line with the GGR's historic tendency to have overlapping, competing agencies/ministries/groups doing the same task.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 108228

@Ernacius I know I've said this before, but genuinely these websites are so sinister I love them. Really hammers in the whole idea of the banality of evil.

Thanks! Part of the reason I'm making these is to contrast with the site's acceptance of grimderp Nazism as an absolute, as seen in several threads, timelines, and whatnot. Nazism wouldn't devolve into 40k-esque edginess, since that implies the totality of late-war Germany can continue. It wouldn't, rather it would burn out and either change or collapse. The belief in grimderpiness bases itself on a faulty belief that humans can't change.

To make a comparison, the US during the 1870s and 1880s was awful, what with its rampant corporate greed and genocidal attitudes towards natives, but that was not a permanent fixture. Another example would be Maoist China, which many say Nazi Germany would end up as in its ideological radicalism. Nations, like people, change; some more suddenly than one would think.

Thanks! Part of the reason I'm making these is to contrast with the site's acceptance of grimderp Nazism as an absolute, as seen in several threads, timelines, and whatnot. Nazism wouldn't devolve into 40k-esque edginess, since that implies the totality of late-war Germany can continue. It wouldn't, rather it would burn out and either change or collapse. The belief in grimderpiness bases itself on a faulty belief that humans can't change.

To make a comparison, the US during the 1870s and 1880s was awful, what with its rampant corporate greed and genocidal attitudes towards natives, but that was not a permanent fixture. Another example would be Maoist China, which many say Nazi Germany would end up as in its ideological radicalism. Nations, like people, change; some more suddenly than one would think.
I think the reason why a surviving nazi Germany is always portrayed as 40k-Esque, even up to the modern era is how the Hitler youth brainwash the younger generations to be monsters and the idea of grown-up Hitler youth tend to lead to the idea that a surviving nazi Germany is going to always end up 40k-Esque.