Graphic Thread

Don't know if this belongs in graphics or maps so just to be sure I will put in both. There a few minor divergences from OTL :

• The Attempted Coup of 1964 was discovered shortly before JFK assassination. It's a failed coup like many other attempted coups in Latin America
  • Latin America stayed more stable during the Cold War and is also much more anti-American
  • As consequence, neither Lula or Bolsonaro see the Presidency. One stays a drunken syndicalist and the other a disgruntled army capitalist captain
  • The rest of the world goes as OTL until 2001, first with the 9/11 attack taking out most of the US government. In 2008 with the election of John McCain running against Hillary Clinton. The Republicans leave the White House in 2016. Who could be the Democrat winner in 2016 ? Honestly I don't know but I know the Republicans can't hold for over 4 mandates even with a more politically and numerically deadly 9/11
  • In 2020 with the excuse of the terrorists in the Tri-Border Area (TBA) of Brazil, Paraguay and Argentina, Brazil together with Paraguay and Argentina is invaded due to these nations refusal to handover potential suspects and sixty years of anti-Americanism
What happens is the division of Brazil. I was inspired by a few historical entities : Congo Free State(see Amazon and Acre), Vichy France with Petain (see State of Brazil and Doria) and Baltic Resistance against the Nazis and the Soviet Union plus the Rwandan Patriotic Front ( the Revolutionary Patriotic Front ), this former is a rag tag mish mash of National Bolsheviks, Integralists, Communists, Monarchists and others who want the gringo out of their country.
TWITTER 1.png

TWITTER 2.png

TWITTER 3.png

TWITTER 4.png

TWITTER 5.png

Faux tweets for this TL of mine. I wanted to have an opinion on it before posting them on my TL thread. https://www.alternatehistory.com/fo...-a-future-latin-america-concept.518129/page-3 I am likely removing the dates. Or at least, altering them.

From my Ottoman Timeline (IN SIG):-

Official Ottoman Cricket Invite to the English (& Welsh) Cricket Team:-
1.png

Ottoman Newspaper Clipping [1]:-

Ottoman Newspaper Clipping [2]:-

Ok, so I have been wondering how the modern police would look like in a surviving Kaiserreich. So the cars would be in fir green/gray blue/olive green and white depending in which state you are and have the some font like the DS Wallau with the smaller coat of arms of said kingdom, grand duchy, duchy, principality and free state. For example here we would have the Police in the Duchy of Brunswick (where I would live).
1636322311664.png

So this is what would be on the sides of the police car.
The word police would be on the front doors while the CoAs would be on the back doors.

I'd imagine it would be a bit more complex for the Kingdom of Prussia.
With either just the CoA of Prussia, the CoA of the province or both CoAs being on the car.

Deleted member 139407

So... what's the policy of posting a current politics/future history graphic? The graphic in question was thought up today and is definitely inspired by current talk of one infamous New York-based radio host on a secondary run for political office and I do not want to post it in the wrong thread.

Found this on Reddit by Molotov Snowman. Is a detailed Koppean climate map of an earth that sound clockwise, with otl below for comparison. Based on a 2018 climate study. There’s a couple quibbles I have with it but very detailed. I did consider putting it in the map thread but it’s not mine so I didn’t feel comfortable

r354jh2rdu671.png

12j6yf2rdu671.png

Overall there’s about a quarter less desert than otl, thougy I think Kamchatka should be warmer as the study suggests it is on average 6-8K warmer than otl, so more like otl Scandinavia or Hokkaido.

Found this on Reddit by Molotov Snowman. Is a detailed Koppean climate map of an earth that sound clockwise, with otl below for comparison. Based on a 2018 climate study. There’s a couple quibbles I have with it but very detailed. I did consider putting it in the map thread but it’s not mine so I didn’t feel comfortable

r354jh2rdu671.png

12j6yf2rdu671.png

Overall there’s about a quarter less desert than otl, thougy I think Kamchatka should be warmer as the study suggests it is on average 6-8K warmer than otl, so more like otl Scandinavia or Hokkaido.
I can't actually read the legend, it's too small.

r354jh2rdu671.png

12j6yf2rdu671.png

can we have a full resolution version