Graphic Thread

I see. What wars had occurred without so much of a Cold War? And how bad is the instability in the US? Dealing with domestic terrorism and civil unrest I presume?
Wars are limited in scope although numerous, focused largely in postwar Europe and Asia. You could say the US was unstable for some time, but this slowly changes as the central government strengthens to become a dictatorship

Deleted member 77383

“Wars are limited in scope although numerous, focused largely in postwar Europe and Asia. You could say the US was unstable for some time, but this slowly changes as the central government strengthens to become a dictatorship”

What would be some examples?

Last edited by a moderator:
Turkic.png

Just something I wanted to try out for my timeline (link in sig) - basically, the possible outcomes of the Colombian Imperial Election of 1838.

6yT7zW9.png

Here is the range of Ford vehicles in the US, but that I have developed better compared to the OTL range. I added Fiesta, Focus and Puma which are sold in Europe, Fusion which is now sold under a coupe crossover, Lincoln Continental is sold under the Ford brand as Ford Lincoln, as like as Tauruswhich is sold in China. Moreover, there's a Lincoln Mach-E, an electric Coupe SUV. All these models are added to the US Ford OTL range.

1636204390-gamme-ford-usa.jpg

Last edited:
Here is, through this array of logos, what remains as US auto brands after GM's demise in 2009, framed in red. Only remains as the only independent national Ford automaker, while the other brands are bought by foreign automakers , like Corvette, now a full-fledged brand, bought by the Indian Tata, and Cadillac, bought by the Korean Hyundai, Hummer bought by the Chinese group Geely Motors, as well as the Chrysler group is entirely bought by Peugeot and which only makes more than French refurbished or rebadged. Buick has meanwhile been bought by the Chinese SAIC and has become a Chinese brand sold only in China.

Sans titre.png

Last edited:
The CNN front page on September 1, 2021, in a world where a tiny POD in 1964 leads to the Montreal Protocol never being signed. As such, ozone depletion continues and exacerbates climate change.

Just a little bit of environmental alternate history (although technically it's alternate future; but it's close enough)

o0TJrvk.png

The CNN front page on September 1, 2021, in a world where a tiny POD in 1964 leads to the Montreal Protocol never being signed. As such, ozone depletion continues and exacerbates climate change.

Just a little bit of environmental alternate history (although technically it's alternate future; but it's close enough)

o0TJrvk.png

Well, fuck.

Speaking of which, does anyone have a Worlda blank map featuring sea level rise? It's for a quick scenario in which Bengal is able to industrialize slightly earlier than IOTL, meaning that, on one hand, they're able to force the UK into a draw but that, on the other hand, you get twice as much heavy industry compared to OTL, especially in Asia, and earlier global warming.

o0TJrvk.png

Wow...

Could this have legitimately happened OTL? Could the ozone depletion get so bad people would have to leave LA?

Could the ozone depletion get so bad people would have to leave LA?

This NASA article from 2009 mentions that ozone concentrations would have depleted 17% by 2020 without any global reduction in CFC's, and that by 2060, with 2/3 of the ozone layer gone, you could get sunburn in Washington D.C in just five minutes.

Extrapolating that, it is possible that in 2020, many tropical cities would be unbearable to live in as to require evacuation. Probably not somewhere as north as L.A just yet, however.

My follow up to the passport pick further up. Attempting to make something cool like some others have made in the past. Again first attempt.
Rhomanian Notosia.jpg

Last edited: