Graphic Thread

Deleted member 77383

g1p97Fb.png

On August 19, 2018, TIME had published its debut approaching the matters of pariah but a rogue state of Republic of Independent American States and the subsequent previous histories and historical period or events that the country had gone into downhill with the obscure nation is tightly controlled by the current ruling party Independent National Republican Front which comprised of former political parties that have been merged into the single party that haunted for the rest of the history. There are interviews from Radio Vrijheid/Radio Liberty Terra which told about the horrifying stories of what life in the RIAS look like with some refugee who wishes to be anonymous has told that there are picturesque portraits of both Jesus and current leader Edward Gallagher and they described Rio Grande river with full of 'barbed wires', watchtowers, and bright flashlights that distract those who try to escape the dangerous reality of harsh living. People and the diplomats around the Federated States of North America, the APTO and the NAMTO, and Japan, as well as the Asia-Pacific Cooperative Sphere, are concerned with the growing threat of rogue state who would try to strike again aggressively, some calls for ousting of the dictator Gallagher since 2010.

NOTE: I'm planning to create a new graphics worldbuilding TL dedicated to the successor to the True Divided Nation.
I’d like to know more about this lore. Just wondering, When do you plan to have the timeline set up?

Artboard 1.png

Did a nice graphic inspired by @WannabeeCartographie's info thingy. Basically, its related to my last post in the maps thread, showing the Confederation of Britain

so the national flag is meant to combine the crosses of st. georges, (white part), st. patrick (red part) and st. andrew (white part) ? what does the red star stands for ?
nah, the flag is the coat of arms of the European Empire, and the red star is well, honestly idk. its there to be cute i guess

Deleted member 77383

View attachment 524131
50's aesthetic meets space age meets radical expansionist America!

The Berlin Blockade goes hot. America and the USSR duke it out, leading to a catastrophic conflict which makes World War II look like a playground quarrel. Society fights itself into a modern version of the Dark Ages, where societal progress is null but military advancements makes technology go many decades into the future. The shattered remnants of Europe and the Soviet Union collapse into chaos as the United States plunges into a dormant isolationism.

This state of affairs remains until the 1980's, when a spacefaring mission to Mars comes into contact with an intelligent alien civilization which is technologically somewhere in the Bronze Age. War is inevitable: the United States leads a brutal colonization of Mars which is fairly similar to the conquest of the American West, in which these aliens (called "Martians" in true 50's fashion) are virtually exterminated, and the remainder are enslaved to serve human settlers.

It is soon revealed that the Solar System is populated with an enormous variety of alien species, each with a varying degree of technological progress, although humanity ranks very high in the stellar hierarchy. Increasingly militaristic and authoritarian, the United States becomes a radical Christian regime, in which "Manifest Destiny" is considered a mandate of God and a "New Inquisition" pretty much carries out interplanetary genocide in the name of "evangelization".

This here is a recruitment poster released by the National Evangelization Board of the American Space Exploration Agency, as part of the American New Pioneer Program. May expand on the lore later.
Looks cool! Tell us more on the lore, especially the Cold War!

Looks cool! Tell us more on the lore, especially the Cold War!
An old job of mine. Thanks for bringing it back to my attention!

I kinda thought about a moral duality between the righteous, Christian America and the degenerate, irreligious USSR. Religious extremism plays an important role in the wrecked post-World War III reality. There's not really much of a Cold War since the USSR gets destroyed somewhat quickly by the early 50's. What you do have is a heavily-nuked United States experiencing a moral crisis, which translates into religious radicalism as a way to give people purpose in a desolate and bleak world. From there, it kinda snowballs.

Deleted member 77383

I see. What wars had occurred without so much of a Cold War? And how bad is the instability in the US? Dealing with domestic terrorism and civil unrest I presume?