Graphic Thread

IMG_20210429_2034152.jpg

Sketch of a lower-class Haussmann apartment in 1965. Since the German victory during WW2, a lot has changed. Paris was voluntarily depopulated under the Pétain goverment, and then turned into a sort of luxury tourist destination by the Maurras government under mayor Le Corbusier. Amid the flats refurbished as hotels and the fancy residences for high rank collaborators and German officers, you find those miserable flats where five to eight retail workers, waiters and maids share dilapidated apartments. This is one of them, a drawing of a former living room turned into a bedroom for two of those lower class people.

(If this isn't the right place just tell me and I'll take it down)

6Prxje9.png

Here's some minimalistic vector art I made of Grimmjow Jeagerjaquez the Sexta Espada. He's an antagonist from Bleach.
cP6SAX4.jpg

Here's a minimalistic vector art wallpaper I made featuring Lelouch from Code Geass. As you can see here he's holding his Zero Mask.

deimw40-a9763522-5aac-49b6-a48d-6370db73ae68.png

Some minimalistic art I made of Kisuke Urarhara a character from Bleach.
Here's some more minimalist artworks I've made over the last few weeks. What do you guys think?
I've also got a Deviantart page where I posted this and other art I've made if you guys are interested.

Hapsburg

Banned
Still working on it (there's a whole other language family that's relatively disconnnected from these, but still exists in the same world, and the Elven languages still don't have dates tabbed yet, though they are broadly similar to some of the dwarven ones).

A relationship tree of the languages of the western and southern parts of the continent of Ovaicaea (a fantasy setting my wife created and I've helped her develop-- you've probably seen some maps of it in the Map Thread). Black lines indicate direct descent, dashed black lines indicate broken or fragmentary descent, and red lines indicate significant exterior influence from one language (family) to another. For instance, due to the dominant influence of High Elves in matters of law and literature, the Soltran tongue (old, vulgar, and otherwise) has exerted a pervasive influence of many other languages near and far.

Each language is also denoted with an OTL language that it would be transcribed with in "translation convention" for the sake of any readers. Like, elven in all likelihood isn't literally Medieval Italian, but sake of understanding it is represented by Medieval Italian.
Also next to them are dates; BE = Before the Empire, IA = Imperial Age/imperialis anno. In Western Ovaicaea, this is the conventional dating pattern, anchoring things to the foundation of the first Empire of the West.

It was long conjectured that Elven and Gnomish languages, while related, arose independently of the Dwarven and Ucralic human languages, which were themselves distinct from the languages of Gestrin and Aendrilad. However, careful study has shown not just a relationship between the dwarven and all Aendro-Ucralic languages, it demonstrates a common root from which the Elven languages also sprang-- implying that the surviving Elven and Gnomish dialects emerged only after contact with humanity, and did not significantly precede them. Given that the Elves arose autochtonously from northern Ovaicaea, and the humans were late arrivals only 13,000 years ago, this has put to rest many Elven claims of cultural superiority. Riots occurred outside the offices of the Imperial Language Institute, but the science was clear: humanity had a transformative effect on the native peoples of Ovaicaea, perhaps much earlier than previously believed...

Languages of Ovaicaea.png

Last edited:
A Lonely Planet-like travel guide in my timeline, If You Can Keep It, detailing the jewel of Colombian Luisiana: the bustling metrople of San Luis!

iq6TGNB.png

map_of_chinese_republic_by_myygz_dejrw3h-fullview.jpg

Inspired by the famous work "Geming Jun" (the Revolutionary Army) written by Han Chinese nationalist and revolutionary Zou Rong. I think his theory is very interesting as Euranianism-like but ignored for a long time. In this book, he put forward that the so-called "Chinese nation contains three ethnic groups: (1) the Han people, including Han Chinese, Korean and Japanese; (2) the Tibetan people; (3) the Cochinchinese people, including various of ethnic groups living in Southwest China and Mainland Southeast Asia. The nation-state of Chinese people was called "the Chinese Republic"(中华共和国; Zhonghua Gongheguo) which will be a presidential constitutional republic.

Submitted as extra credit, Prof. Brian Anderson's class [Economic History of the Postwar US], University of the United States at Dallas. Received partial credit ["Good summary, but probably too raunchy to use under UUS guidelines, unfortunately"].
dc8a.jpeg

Deleted member 77383

g1p97Fb.png

On August 19, 2018, TIME had published its debut approaching the matters of pariah but a rogue state of Republic of Independent American States and the subsequent previous histories and historical period or events that the country had gone into downhill with the obscure nation is tightly controlled by the current ruling party Independent National Republican Front which comprised of former political parties that have been merged into the single party that haunted for the rest of the history. There are interviews from Radio Vrijheid/Radio Liberty Terra which told about the horrifying stories of what life in the RIAS look like with some refugee who wishes to be anonymous has told that there are picturesque portraits of both Jesus and current leader Edward Gallagher and they described Rio Grande river with full of 'barbed wires', watchtowers, and bright flashlights that distract those who try to escape the dangerous reality of harsh living. People and the diplomats around the Federated States of North America, the APTO and the NAMTO, and Japan, as well as the Asia-Pacific Cooperative Sphere, are concerned with the growing threat of rogue state who would try to strike again aggressively, some calls for ousting of the dictator Gallagher since 2010.

NOTE: I'm planning to create a new graphics worldbuilding TL dedicated to the successor to the True Divided Nation.
I’d like to know more about this lore. Just wondering, When do you plan to have the timeline set up?