Graphic Thread

Some photomanips of Napoleon II as Emperor of the French I had made for a personal project of mine. Not the best but I'm fairly pleased with how some of these turned out.

Not badly done at all, I think it's pretty well edited. On the other hand, it does remind me of this abomination I made that I may or may not use for my timeline. Not as well edited as yours imo but it turned out better than expected lol
unknown.png

Not badly done at all, I think it's pretty well edited. On the other hand, it does remind me of this abomination I made that I may or may not use for my timeline. Not as well edited as yours imo but it turned out better than expected lol
Wow yours is really well done (absolutely cursed content aside lol). I appreciate the kind words, I just make stuff like this occasionally as a hobby but I think I'm getting the hang of it now.

Wow yours is really well done (absolutely cursed content aside lol). I appreciate the kind words, I just make stuff like this occasionally as a hobby but I think I'm getting the hang of it now.
Thank you! I look forward to future graphics, always liked the idea of the Bonapartes maintaining power.

I guess since the title is about Lisa so they have a photo of her. Plus it's still related to the article
Yeardley Smith is exactly the most well known actress to the public so I can see them using a picture of Lisa to grab the readers attention but most articles would also include a picture of the deceased out of respect. Seeing as it's an article from 2000, could be handwaved that they didn't have access to a good picture before posting

althistory.jpg

Front of "The Century of Italy" (Il Secolo D'Italia) from my 2nd TL , link below.
While it doesn't involve Italy, other stuff still happens around the world. Long story short, the Democrats didn't leave the White House until the election of 1962 (FDR lived longer) and the last one was isolationist. The Conspiracy of The Pure (Conspiracion de los Puros) actually succeed in overthrowing Batista, Fidel Castro participates in the elections and wins not one but two mandates and meets Eisenhower (president from 1962 to 1970) after Nixon. In Africa Katanga manages to hold on long enough for the US to help and rescue the Belgian (then later Portuguese) puppet state.

View attachment 570598
Front of "The Century of Italy" (Il Secolo D'Italia) from my 2nd TL , link below.
While it doesn't involve Italy, other stuff still happens around the world. Long story short, the Democrats didn't leave the White House until the election of 1962 (FDR lived longer) and the last one was isolationist. The Conspiracy of The Pure (Conspiracion de los Puros) actually succeed in overthrowing Batista, Fidel Castro participates in the elections and wins not one but two mandates and meets Eisenhower (president from 1962 to 1970) after Nixon. In Africa Katanga manages to hold on long enough for the US to help and rescue the Belgian (then later Portuguese) puppet state.

"Part 2"

Another newspaper. I am not sufficiently good with a pc, but I try my best. The same newspaper, fourteen years later, reporting about the conclusion of the 5 year Indo-Paki-Afghan War (1971-1976) which bring the dissolution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan and what will be the beginning of this TTL "Vietnam War", the War in Central America. Richard Nixon is also in his second mandate.

Senza nome.png