Graphic Thread

The work you just did is marvelous. When I finish my TL, I will directly quote you. For Almirante it isn't necessary a close up, you can something you just did with Elon although...more 70's style you know?
Thank you!
Those photos you placed are pretty cool. This will definitively help me out.

Attachments

• berlinguer 5.PNG
    berlinguer 5.PNG
    85.4 KB · Views: 132
  • berlinguer 4.PNG
    berlinguer 4.PNG
    144.9 KB · Views: 146
  • berlinguer 3.PNG
    berlinguer 3.PNG
    110.4 KB · Views: 129
  • berlinguer 2.PNG
    berlinguer 2.PNG
    269.2 KB · Views: 128
  • berlinguer 1.PNG
    berlinguer 1.PNG
    77.3 KB · Views: 155
  • giorgio 4.PNG
    giorgio 4.PNG
    197.3 KB · Views: 165
Viveslav! Good to see you here, this is the timeline for the flag I asked you for!

Ok how the hell I tag someone?

You write @ and then start writing their name, it will suggest things. The flag you asked me for? Is this something I haven't done yet or is it a request I've completed? What is the flag, sorry, my memory's trash.

Thank you!
Those photos you placed are pretty cool. This will definitively help me out.

Both were amazing people, although Almirante had quite a few skeletons in his closet if you look more into detail.
However... I see the politicians of today and well, his skeletons look small in comparison...now.
Berlinguer just cared about Italy and her working class.

View attachment 545927
@coffeebreakcigarette I managed to do this. Tell me how it works
Well, I don't understand the arrows (I would suggest to just remove them) and why his name his vertical instead of horizontal? While it's a fabulous work, try using the one where he stands up and and smile. It's a bit emotionally "grey" this cover with this peculiar photo. Regardless, it's a magnificent work!
Sorry for late reply, I was a bit distracted.

Well, I don't understand the arrows (I would suggest to just remove them) and why his name his vertical instead of horizontal? While it's a fabulous work, try using the one where he stands up and and smile. It's a bit emotionally "grey" this cover with this peculiar photo. Regardless, it's a magnificent work!
Sorry for late reply, I was a bit distracted.
@Aztekk So, try the Giorgio 1 , Giorgio 2 and Giorgio 4 PNGS, let's see how it is. I reposted them here. Ps : one more note. Make it all in English, both his cover and Berliguer. I doubt back then magazines had double language ;)

The wikipedia pages of both in case you would like to know more, both unfortunatly while available in English, are extremely reductive. @Višeslav this also for you :)

Attachments

• giorgio 4.PNG
    giorgio 4.PNG
    197.3 KB · Views: 157
  • giorgio 2.png
    giorgio 2.png
    151.8 KB · Views: 153
  • giorgio 1.png
    giorgio 1.png
    295 KB · Views: 141
Oh my god is perfect. And Berlinguer's also, I am looking at this while listening to this

If you have a reddit and/or deviantart account you should post them in those places. I am sure some people would love to see them.

Except https://www.reddit.com/r/italy/ because they hate every right of far left (except Berlinguer but he was superpopular 30 years ago and is near untouchable).
Thank you! Glad to do business with you!

On the Existence of Nation-Personifications

Among the myriad peoples that make up humanity are beings that from the outside resemble us. At the same time, however, they embody within their very essence whole cultures, polities and countries to such a degree that they are them. From all the names given to them, it is for the sake of convenience that this document refers to these beings as "Nation-Personifications," or "Nations" for short. Although by no means exclusive to this timeline, it is wise not to neglect this element....

...Needless to say, they possess unto themselves the power to serve, coexist with or potentially subjugate (if not outright destroy) humanity. This partially explains official policy across the Free World, including Reactionary governments, to keep their true identities hidden or at least "discreet." It is also known, however, that there exist on the Nations' part unspoken pledges or "gentlemen's agreements." Developed over countless generations, their commonalities can be boiled down to mutual respect for privacy, some degree of secrecy, self-preservation and a clear desire to strive for the good of both themselves and their respective citizens. While these have not stopped them from interacting with their peoples to a significant degree, serving as inspiration (unintentional or otherwise) for various works over the generations, or attract the attention of those who believe in their very existence, this state of affairs has proven to be remarkably stable. That most academics and political experts tend to dismiss them as superstition or irrational has also proven to be boon to keeping the status quo going....

...At any rate, those aware of the existence of these personifications must take great care. Lest any significant break from the status quo risk sparking a crisis of global proportions...

- Recovered fragment from "An Introductory Primer to Other Worlds." Unknown. 2022 Edition.

----​

For added trivia, the images used for Francesca/New Austria are the ones done by :iconchaneljay: in 2011 and by :iconshardanic: in 2018.

The format is heavily based on the "events" mechanic of Hearts of Iron IV, which add a considerable degree of role-playing to the game, combined with the stylings of both the Thousand Week Reich and The New Order mods.

Framed as an in-universe work (complete with "vidscreen" effects), this is meant to show a projected scenario for the setting's future. In this case, the prospects of what answering the "National Question" hinted in the Nation of New Austria (AD 2021): RDNA-verse wikibox entry would entail.

----

1578926366012.png
Nice! Can I ask you for something similiar?