Graphic Thread

I will explain it very briefly. It's for a TL (2nd) where Palmiro Togliatti is assassinated , but instead of his murderer not getting caught, they manage to capture him, avoiding a 2 Italian Civil War from the 1st TL.

This idea came when I thought about the Fuhrerreich mod Timeline featured in the Kaiserreich mod.

So basically my TL will be 2 TL in one.

Screen Shot 2020-05-07 at 8.56.02 AM.png

@coffeebreakcigarette got your Canadian Elon

Is the name a reference to the slang the North americans use for Cuck or the sport magazine Canuck?

Regardless, this looks fantastic. Like something you would buy before the printed press started to die down.

Although I don't follow the logic of the sentence below THE MODERN PROMETHEUS.

Sure Elon is a decent and legit guy (with its peculiarities, if you saw which name he just gave to his firstborn you would probably say "Oh fucking hell you really want to be a goddamn edgelord and make us cringe" followed by a big facepalm), but I doubt ANY magazine would glorify him so much.

But the work is stupendous!:cool:

Is the name a reference to the slang the North americans use for Cuck or the sport magazine Canuck?

Regardless, this looks fantastic. Like something you would buy before the printed press started to die down.

Sure Elon is a decent and legit guy (with its peculiarities, if you saw which name he just gave to his firstborn you would probably say "Oh fucking hell you really want to be a goddamn edgelord and make us cringe" followed by a big facepalm), but I doubt ANY magazine would glorify him so much.

Correction, his lastborn son. Apparently he has 6 children (7 would be but apparently one...you know, went to the other side).

Canuck, a term for Canadians.

Just wanted to add a bit of Elon flair, with some grandiose statement magazines would go crazy over :p

36un3Zp.png

Just a little fake wiki page I threw together. US remains neutral, has a civil war, joins the Nazis late in the war but is crippled after their civil war. Fascist US crumbles under joint invasion from Allies and Soviets. Justiss tiem :cool:

Denver is chosen because its kinda midway between Soviet/Mexican and Allied lines.

View attachment 545843
@coffeebreakcigarette here's what I did for Almirante. Tell me if you need changes, I have several designs.

Well, I hope you don't take offense, but this last one compared to the previous look less professional. And the portrait looks less defined, almost pixelated I daresay.

I would love to see the other designs!

For Elon Musk , I suggest the titles/sentences/phrases to be more grounded on reality. Just that.

Like, my timeline still features the 2008 crisis (good luck trying to avoid that, I don't see feasable averted economic crisis).

Well, I hope you don't take offense, but this last one compared to the previous look less professional. And the portrait looks less defined, almost pixelated I daresay.

I would love to see the other designs!

For Elon Musk , I suggest the titles/sentences/phrases to be more grounded on reality. Just that.

Like, my timeline still features the 2008 crisis (good luck trying to avoid that, I don't see feasable averted economic crisis).
I thought that too, actually. Unfortunately, it's pretty hard to find a close-up of Almirante's face that's high-quality, since most photos are pretty old. I'll try my best.

The work you just did is marvelous. When I finish my TL, I will directly quote you. For Almirante it isn't necessary a close up, you can something you just did with Elon although...more 70's style you know?

I have a bunch of photos for both Almirante and Berlinguer since I know or knew people who voted or actually met them and I am a history nut, there none I could share because of privacy concerns, some of them are even in "small" politics and "large" politics , even in regional/city/national government right now...with parties that have nothing to do with the Italian Communist Party or the Italian Social Movement. So they would like very much to avoid a scandal or to explain to their parties why they were with them.

Example : one guy I know used to be with the ISM and was a Partito Democratico parliamentarian. Another, former ICP member is now with Brothers of Italy (a kinda resurrected Italian Social Movement/National Alliance).

I will pass you right now three that are basically public domain, those should help you I think.

Here.

Attachments

• giorgio 1.png
    giorgio 1.png
    295 KB · Views: 139
  • giorgio 2.png
    giorgio 2.png
    151.8 KB · Views: 136
  • giorgio 3.PNG
    giorgio 3.PNG
    88 KB · Views: 176
The work you just did is marvelous. When I finish my TL, I will directly quote you. For Almirante it isn't necessary a close up, you can something you just did with Elon although...more 70's style you know?
Thank you!
Those photos you placed are pretty cool. This will definitively help me out.

Attachments

• berlinguer 5.PNG
    berlinguer 5.PNG
    85.4 KB · Views: 131
  • berlinguer 4.PNG
    berlinguer 4.PNG
    144.9 KB · Views: 144
  • berlinguer 3.PNG
    berlinguer 3.PNG
    110.4 KB · Views: 125
  • berlinguer 2.PNG
    berlinguer 2.PNG
    269.2 KB · Views: 126
  • berlinguer 1.PNG
    berlinguer 1.PNG
    77.3 KB · Views: 153
  • giorgio 4.PNG
    giorgio 4.PNG
    197.3 KB · Views: 162
Viveslav! Good to see you here, this is the timeline for the flag I asked you for!

Ok how the hell I tag someone?

You write @ and then start writing their name, it will suggest things. The flag you asked me for? Is this something I haven't done yet or is it a request I've completed? What is the flag, sorry, my memory's trash.

Thank you!
Those photos you placed are pretty cool. This will definitively help me out.

Both were amazing people, although Almirante had quite a few skeletons in his closet if you look more into detail.
However... I see the politicians of today and well, his skeletons look small in comparison...now.
Berlinguer just cared about Italy and her working class.