Graphic Thread

Some art I made for my timeline, Imperator Francorum. This is based off the Ingres' painting: Napoleon I on his Imperial Throne. As today is the 216th anniversary of Napoleon I's coronation, I though it would be the perfect time to post this.​

A newspage from MBS News[Muskogee Broadcasting System] covering the events of the time
(I am aware its a couple days in the future, this was to make the news on a Monday)

I made some air force insignias for countries that don't have them OTL

Andorra, Dominica, East Timor, Grenada, Kiribati, Liechtenstein, Marshall Islands, Monaco, Micronesia, Nauru, Palau, Palestine, St. Kitts, St Lucia, St Vincent, Samoa, San Marino, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Artsakh, South Ossetia

I made some air force insignias for countries that don't have them OTL

Andorra, Dominica, East Timor, Grenada, Kiribati, Liechtenstein, Marshall Islands, Monaco, Micronesia, Nauru, Palau, Palestine, St. Kitts, St Lucia, St Vincent, Samoa, San Marino, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Artsakh, South Ossetia
I love it

Kaiser Reinhard Minimalist .png

Here's some art I made of Reinhard von Lohengram for Legends of the Galactic Heroes. I know its an older anime, but I highly recommend checking it out. What do you guys think?​
I also posted it on reddit as well on the main LOGH subredit.

It's supposed to be a poster, just trying out a few things. I made the "photograph" a long, long, long time ago and don't really remember what I used to make it or indeed or how I made it.
[Warning: May Contain Google Translate]

a.png

Last edited:
It's supposed to be a poster, just trying out a few things. I made the "photograph" a long, long, long time ago and don't really remember what I used to make it or indeed or how I made it.
[Warning: May Contain Google Translate]

View attachment 609624
This poster is really well made. What did you use to make it?

Here's another art piece I did for Code Geass. This is Lelouch in his Julius Kingsley outfit during the Akhito the Exiled OVA. Despite my misgivings about the OVA, the character designs in it are still pretty cool.

All hail Lelouch!​

This poster is really well made. What did you use to make it?

Here's another art piece I did for Code Geass. This is Lelouch in his Julius Kingsley outfit during the Akhito the Exiled OVA. Despite my misgivings about the OVA, the character designs in it are still pretty cool.

All hail Lelouch!​
I use Microsoft PowerPoint, never learned to use Photoshop etc.

Here's some minimalist art I made for Kars from Jojo's Bizzare Adventure Battle Tendency (Part II). Kars' fabulous hair was honestly cumbersome to draw. What do you think of this?

Got a wee backlog of starships from the Crumpleverse to share. Going in order that I made them, here's the Solarian Ramapala-class frigate.

I've skipped a spaceship because I finished this one more recently, but I once again bring you a Crumpleverse starship, this time to start 2021. This one is what in many other settings would be called a colony ship.

National Responders Association
The National Responders Association was founded in 2335 by Nathan Orville in the ruins of Seattle. Orville was born in Sanctuary Hills, United Commonwealth on January 1st, 2299. As a youth, Orville signed up to serve with the Minutemen and would end his service in 2318. Orville never liked to stay in one place and so decided to travel. This led him to the Republic of Appalachia where he followed the training of the local responders. By 2321, Orville was a full member of the Responders and a Colonel in the Minutemen. After 5 years, Orville was again on the move. He walked all the way through a dangerous wasteland and the various small Legion successor states, Orville arrived in the Mojave Province of the New California Republic. One of the first groups that Orville was directed towards was the Followers of the Apocalypse. The Mojave chapter of the organization flourished, with the Old Mormon Fort becoming a University. Orville took a liking to the group and joined their ranks. By late 2334, Orville set out on a journey for the northern reaches of the NCR. Orville reached the NCR outpost on the outskirts of Seattle. Orville noticed that the Pacific Wasteland lacked a stable organization like the Followers, Minutemen, or Responders. Orville used the military ideals of the Minutemen, the Medical skills of the Responders, and the Educational skills of the Followers to found the National Responders Association. The NRA is one of the factions that is fighting over the ruins of Seattle. The others include the Fir Tree Front, the Merrymen, and the Free Canadian Army.

---
Note: This isn't based on any mods, I just wanted to combine my three personal favourite factions from Fallout: New Vegas, Fallout 4, and Fallout 76 into one organization.