Graphic Thread

Warning
Here's a really dumb political system of an alternate Kekistan. Pretty much the king has supreme power when the 2 presidents disagree.

For those who don't speak German: Tek and Rek are co-presidents. The two are elected by the Trolltag and Trollrat respectively. The States are called Kek (where this name comes from you certainly know).

Arrows:
Blue: elects
Green: sends members
Red: retire
Yellow: appoint / chooses
Violett: takes over office at a scism

I will answer questions if there are still ones
diagram.png

It's Time to Play the Music, Here in the House of Mouse
This logo is meant to be the result of the Jim Henson Company buying out Disney in 1983, since they were considering it. It's not perfect, but I thought this logo would be an interesting start to the idea.

Screen Capture from website "VIDNET" dated 10th of June 1981
Vidnet 81.png

There's quite a bit different going on in this world but specifically due to early military advancement low quality digital video is available to a large portion of the public starting in the late 1970s. I made this to brainstorm the state of pop culture in this world.

Last edited:
Screen Capture from website "VIDNET" dated 10th of June 1981
View attachment 588274
There's quite a bit different going on in this world but specifically due to early military advancement low quality digital video is available to a large portion of the public starting in the late 1970s. I made this to brainstorm the state of pop culture in this world.
80s YouTube is an interesting idea.

80s YouTube is an interesting idea.
Certainly, everybody had a purpose that it could fulfill. It gave a headstart to things like online and independent news and began the digitization of entertainment media early. There was a severe economic speedbump in the 90s which slowed technological advancement somewhat but by 2020 in this alternate timeline our world would be significantly more technologically advanced, perhaps 10 years ahead of what we have today.

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
Here's a really dumb political system of an alternate Kekistan. Pretty much the king has supreme power when the 2 presidents disagree.

For those who don't speak German: Tek and Rek are co-presidents. The two are elected by the Trolltag and Trollrat respectively. The States are called Kek (where this name comes from you certainly know).

Arrows:
Blue: elects
Green: sends members
Red: retire
Yellow: appoint / chooses
Violett: takes over office at a scism

I will answer questions if there are still ones
View attachment 587917
Leave this sort of crap off of the Board.

Leave this sort of crap off of the Board.
This is just a concept. Also I thought this board was for things to be judged on how they look, not particually the content. I'm sorry if I offended you, do you know where I could post it for the concept now. This was plain for the looks. I just offered some extra information so non german speakers could understand it.

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
This is just a concept. Also I thought this board was for things to be judged on how they look, not particually the content. I'm sorry if I offended you, do you know where I could post it for the concept now. This was plain for the looks. I just offered some extra information so non german speakers could understand it.
See my response to your PM on the subject. I recommend you consider your sourcing more carefully.

You didn't offend "me", you violated Board Policy and it was reported by other members.

See my response to your PM on the subject. I recommend you consider your sourcing more carefully.

You didn't offend "me", you violated Board Policy and it was reported by other members.
I thought it was about the system, not the nation. I'm sorry. I will restrain from using critical countries and ideologies.

I imagined logos for an Union of Latin American and Caribbean Countries. Which one do you prefer: the one on the left or the right?
picture.png

Last edited:

Not TWR this time. I know it's sort of a map, I wasn't really sure where to put it though, since it's totally OTL map features and the only changes shown are information in the rest of the graphic.

Unless you're a climate change nerd like me, it might not mean much to you, but this is something I made to be part of a big probably one off graphic about what if climate change was taken seriously earlier (with an 80s POD) so we're not in as much of a mess as we are now. Basically what I (with help from mekul) thought was the best case scenario for recent climate change action, putting us in much less of a mess by 2020.