Graphic Thread

Distribution of seats by country in the Atlantic Union Parliament

From the Thousand Week Reich timelime, full thread here - https://www.alternatehistory.com/fo...victory-scenario.444582/page-15#post-18941967

AU_Parliament.png
Poor Greenland

Another post for my Gran Lago timeline, where a massive lake in Southern California doesn't dry up and sticks around to the modern day (with some help). This time, political parties! The thread for this timeline can be found here.

I've changed the RL politician pictures to random lawyers to help with people's immersion
xYCyt9k.png

HVX2C2g.png
0NdE3nU.png

Last edited:
Another post for my Gran Lago timeline, where a massive lake in Southern California doesn't dry up and sticks around to the modern day (with some help). This time, an election! The thread for this timeline can be found here.

pIBKJXe.png
The 2016 Gubernatorial Election in California was held as part of the 2016 General Election with elections for the California House and Senate occurring simultaneously. The Popular Movement, swept the elections in the state, riding on a wave of nationalistic fervor and anxiety following the nomination of James Wallace as Presidential nominee of the National Union. The election saw the worst result for the pro-American Citizens of California since 1992, confronted by a surge in the Popular Movement and the leftist independence party, National Solidarity.

upload_2019-5-28_9-26-46-png.462177

Composition of the Authority for Europe parliament following the 2019 elections.
Red is Social Democrat, Yellow is Liberal, Blue is Liberal Conservative, Green is far-left, Purple is far-right.
The member states of this agreement include France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Two Sicilies, Austria (Austria + Slovenia), Croatia-Bosnia, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Czechia, and Switzerland. It includes provisions such as freedom of movement, common currency, and military.

By the request of someone else, I will not call one of the alliances liberal conservative. I must ignore my own lore to fit otl European politics unfortunately.

Another post for my Gran Lago timeline, where a massive lake in Southern California doesn't dry up and sticks around to the modern day (with some help). This time, an election! The thread for this timeline can be found here.
aY4Bown.png

Since this has a map in it , I'm posting it here:

View attachment 463443
Andorran assembly by partisan composition as of 1965:
Progressive (EF Hispania): 9 seats (P-G)
United Centrist (EF Hispania): 7 seats (N-G)
Renewed Center (EF Hispania): 2 seats (R-O)
Together for Progress (EF Catalonia): 2 seats (A-O)
Catalan: 5 seats (C-O)
View attachment 463442
Andorran assembly by composition as of 1965:
Popular General: 12 seats (5P + 3N + 1R + 1A + 2C)
Popular Senate: 2 seats (1P + 1N)
Tax Base Corporate: 1 seats (1P)
Tax Base Individual: 2 seats (1P + 1N)
Trade Farming: 2 seats (1R + 1C)
Trades General: 1 seat (1P)
Interest UOC: 3 seats (1N + 2C)
Interest Electoral French: 2 seats (1P + 1A)
Interest Scientific: 1 seat (1N)
Interests General: 1 seat (1P)

Parishes of Andorra by district leader party as of 1965:
View attachment 463441
X-post from map thread

Another post for my Gran Lago timeline, where a massive lake in Southern California doesn't dry up and sticks around to the modern day (with some help). This time 2016 candidates. The thread for this timeline can be found here.
F90tT5z.jpg

Last edited: