Graphic Thread

Coming Tomorrow Morning: Daughters of Elysium, the European Federal Election of 2019!
One final little teaser before we get started ;)

9th Euro Parliament.png

Final update from me at the minute I promise! I've never done this much art before and have an inherent need to show this off. The European Election TL can be found here.

All Headers.png

For a timeline where the Commonwealth of England, Scotland and Ireland survives (OTL British Protectorate 1653–1659).

The elected Head of state is called Lord Protector or Lady Protectres.

Ceremonial and protocol dressing with detail of the personal insignia of the head of state

Lady Protectres (left) or Lord Protector (right)

Ceremonial and protocol clothing protector.png

Some logos from Crossroads of Destiny.

progrep.png
socdem.png

The last logos of the Progressive-Republicans (establishment-left) and Social Democrats (not-establishment-left), before they merged as Citizens' Alliance.

The PRUSA used their mascot, a moose, while the SDP used the dove of peace and the torch of liberty.

socred.png

Their opponent the Social Conservatives, dominated America so much the two had to merge to present an united alternative to Social Conservative rule.

The Social Conservatives used one of their predecessor parties [Social Credit]'s mascot, a snake, as the "S" in "Social".

cza.jpg

And here's the Citizens' Alliance logo. Pretty simple.

Hate me for doing this but i have to dump this.
Well not really dump it. But i'm not sure where i should post this or even if can.
I've recently decided to start doing stuff with Paint.net and i've made this fictional Record Cover.
I need some opinions on it, to evaluate my skills.
The album is supposed to belong to a genre best described as blend of Mello jazz and Psychedelic Rock, and it's supposed to be released in an alternate timeline where analogue data is still the way to go. The world is still stuck in late 70s-early 80s.
Album 1.jpg