Graphic Thread

yrqeiUAh.png
8PSeHgY.jpg
DqxAy1w.jpg

upload_2017-2-14_14-9-9.png
upload_2017-2-14_14-9-27.png

These are two images I made, based on the idea of a darker and grittier alternate West Wing timeline. In it Zoey Bartlet is killed during her kidnapping, which cause Bartlet to go over the edge and, in a moment of madness, the US ends up invading Qumar after its monarchy refuses to cooperate with US plans for revenge following the killing. Things spiral out of control from there, and during a peace summit between Israel and Palestine a tense Bartlet fires his Chief of Staff Leo McGarry which, unlike in the series, leads to a fatal heart attack rather than just a dangerous one. With his best friend and daughter dead, the increasingly paranoid and overworked Bartlet suffers a devastating stroke which leads to his resignation. Bob Russel becomes President, but botches the opening phases of the war and, despite winning the Democratic nomination, loses to former Speaker of the House Haffley, who promises a decisive victory in Qumar and to reverse the mistakes of the Bartlet administration...

D9MUv3y.jpg

A screenshot of the website of the New Haven Railroad, Southern New England's largest railroad and the second largest in the Commonwealth of New England after the government-owned New England Rail. The company operates the busiest railroad service in New England, and one of the busiest railroads to cross international borders, with service between Connecticut and US State of New York.

shiftygiant

Gone Fishin'
Bambi Once More: Sort of a twist on No Longer Jack and Helter Skelter, with Blair being shot at during the fuel strikes. He survives and continues on as PM, but mentally he's regressed back to the Footite 'Bambi'.
bom.png

shiftygiant

Gone Fishin'
I'm trying to do one of those pop-art style effects (and I used Norman Fowler as a base because of course I did), though I'm not sure how it turned out.
fowler.png

shiftygiant

Gone Fishin'
I was digging through documents from one of my old phases and found this:
2005 general election.png

Okay, so what it is is

um

I'm not actually sure what the scenario behind this was, but I do know that it pertains to the 2005 General Election, and is a Conservative/UUP Government. I remember specifically that this is a Michael Howard Government and Blair was defeated, but I can't remember the specifics of the seat numbers, nor the three-way split with Northern Ireland.

I was digging through documents from one of my old phases and found this:
View attachment 308758
Okay, so what it is is

um

I'm not actually sure what the scenario behind this was, but I do know that it pertains to the 2005 General Election, and is a Conservative/UUP Government. I remember specifically that this is a Michael Howard Government and Blair was defeated, but I can't remember the specifics of the seat numbers, nor the three-way split with Northern Ireland.
What is the pink dot about? And is the lighter green dot Respect?