Graphic Request Thread

View attachment 768657
View attachment 768658

I need a fake (if possible with color images ! But I am happy with black and white as well) front page from a famous American newspaper reporting of a SOVIET MOON LANDING, with the date of 21st of January 1969, mentioning ONLY the moon landing, with the photos above.

Thanks in advance.
Sorry, when I posted my previous reply I hadn't noticed that you'd already posted a request. Since Life's coverage of the Apollo moon landings was very well regarded, how about one of these? The first has a few words of commentary, which may or may not work with what you have in mind, whilst the second is more minimalist. I tried to use the style used in the original Life magazines (e.g. 8 Aug, 11 Aug and 12 Dec 1969).
Soviet_moon_landing-for_eretzyegern-FGv1-645x860.png Soviet_moon_landing-for_eretzyegern-FGv2-660x880.png (click the thumbnails for the full-size images)

Sorry, when I posted my previous reply I hadn't noticed that you'd already posted a request. Since Life's coverage of the Apollo moon landings was very well regarded, how about one of these? The first has a few words of commentary, which may or may not work with what you have in mind, whilst the second is more minimalist. I tried to use the style used in the original Life magazines (e.g. 8 Aug, 11 Aug and 12 Dec 1969).
View attachment 769280 View attachment 769281 (click the thumbnails for the full-size images)
No worries 👍

Looking at it now they seem unrealistic (but it's my fault since I didn't think how they would look aesthetically) do you think it would be possible for you to make the astronauts pictures be the full cover of this fake magazine ? If possible with the rocket in the same picture but without the background the N1 rocket image has ?
The title could be : "RED ROCKET RED MOON".

Thanks in advance @FriendlyGhost

No worries 👍

Looking at it now they seem unrealistic (but it's my fault since I didn't think how they would look aesthetically) do you think it would be possible for you to make the astronauts pictures be the full cover of this fake magazine ? If possible with the rocket in the same picture but without the background the N1 rocket image has ?
The title could be : "RED ROCKET RED MOON".

Thanks in advance @FriendlyGhost
Life-Magazine-1969-01-10.jpg

@FriendlyGhost I got a better idea shortly after I posted above. Do you think you can use the writing of this cover and turn the 68 into a 69?

Is there someone that is willing to provide me Wikipedia's 12-24 team league tables and 4 team group tables if possible?
Blank please.

For my Gore Strikes Back timeline I am hoping that someone can do a picture that says “Gore/Dean 2004 Strong and Proven Leadership”.

And a day after the election NYT front page that says “Gore gets Second Chance Al Gore elected 44th President!”

For my Gore Strikes Back timeline I am hoping that someone can do a picture that says “Gore/Dean 2004 Strong and Proven Leadership”.

And a day after the election NYT front page that says “Gore gets Second Chance Al Gore elected 44th President!”

gore-dean-2004.png

gore-wins-2004.jpg

Last edited:
Can someone edit the American flag to have the Scottish flag in canton with 16 stripes of yellow and red? Thanks. I will credit you for it.