Graphic Request Thread

Need someone to make some wikiboxes for my TL Gore Strikes Back a Al Gore 2004. Would like to see them for the 2004 Democratic primaries and convention plus the 2004 Presidential Election.
This is not the place to request wikiboxes.

So I found an actual East German proposal to use the eagle (But this time facing east) as the countries Coat of Arms.
1660130094036.png

But dio to it being a rather small and pixelated imagine, I couldn't really do much with it. I simply don't have the tools to make it look good.
What I did is scaling it up to the largest version of the Bundeswappen I could find and add some rough features to it. But that's about it.
So I wanted to ask if someone could improve it. Making it sharper and more symmetrical.
1660130282702.png

So I found an actual East German proposal to use the eagle (But this time facing east) as the countries Coat of Arms.
View attachment 765609

But dio to it being a rather small and pixelated imagine, I couldn't really do much with it. I simply don't have the tools to make it look good.
What I did is scaling it up to the largest version of the Bundeswappen I could find and add some rough features to it. But that's about it.
So I wanted to ask if someone could improve it. Making it sharper and more symmetrical.
View attachment 765611
This was done using a site since I don't have any experience but I hope this helps a little

Attachments

• sealeast.png
    sealeast.png
    15.8 KB · Views: 192
maxresdefault (2).jpg

N1 Rocket.jpg

I need a fake (if possible with color images ! But I am happy with black and white as well) front page from a famous American newspaper reporting of a SOVIET MOON LANDING, with the date of 21st of January 1969, mentioning ONLY the moon landing, with the photos above.

Thanks in advance.

qazse

Gone Fishin'
Would anyone be willing to make me an image of a nuclear explosion above Buenos Aires, Argentina? Thanks!

Would anyone be willing to make me an image of a nuclear explosion above Buenos Aires, Argentina? Thanks!
Will one of these do?
Buenos_Aires_w_nuc_expl-for_qazse-490x490-FG.png Buenos_Aires_w_nuc_expl-for_qazse-cropped-600x400-FG.png (click the thumbnails for the full-size images, 490x490 and 600x400 pixels)
The first one is reduced in size to be able to post it here, whilst the second is cropped to keep a higher resolution instead. The horizon is a bit pixellated due to the resolution of the original photos, sorry.
The pic of Buenos Aires seems to be in the public domain as I found multiple versions of it in a search with no attributions. The nuclear explosion is a pic of the French 'Enceclade' test, from https://sonicbomb.com/index.html.