Graphic Request Thread

I'd like to have a map like the one below but more aesthetically pleasing and the lighted are should be yellow not blue. This is for my TL The Lands of Green and Cattails about essentally Balto Slavic wank
View attachment 683857
1633012178245.png

Is it convenient for you?

might need to be a bit more specific.
For my Lands of Green and Cattails

Warriors in this TL wear a three part armor made of
1. Gambeson and trousers made of cattail fluff
2. A breastplate made of hardened cattail fluff, similar to linothorax (cattail fluff is mixed with glue and pressed/pounded into a plate)
3. A breastplate made of woven cattail leaves + woven knee and shoulder pads

I did not expect that folks would do such artworks for free

can someone make a logo similar to this

View attachment 679195

but replace the Canadian map in the logo with a map of Ukraine

Map ukraine in blue colour Royalty Free Vector Image

for the French Version , Radio-Lushansk in top , LBC in Bottom

for the English version LBC in top Radio-Lushansk in bottom

Here is the link for inspiration

it is for an alt history nation called Lushansk (basically what if Canada was in Eastern Europe and colonized by both the French and British )
Still waiting for this

A bit of an unusual request:
Could someone with either Photoshop skills or access to one of these face aging apps age this photo of Song Jiaoren by about 10 to 20 years?

I'm doing an alternate country project, in which I make fictional island nations on large bodies of water, but the problem is, the maps I search up on google are low quality, have links that always lead to dead ends (D-maps) or are vector images. And I'm also bad at making maps myself, I tried screenshooting google maps and piecing the region's map into one giant picture seems to fail every time.

So I request a blank map of the northeastern Caribbean and the western Arabian sea in the style of This.

thanks!

Not a request for anyone to make a map, but rather an inquiry for existing maps.
Does anyone happen to have a 1492 map whether it be Worlda, NextGen, Q-Bam, etc. I will take any and all. I tried searching for one through the forum but 1492 is just too big of a date.
Also, if anyone has any OTL 1492 descriptive maps, not editable content, I’d appreciate seeing those to help me make and detail my own map.
Thank you in advance for any help.

Not a request for anyone to make a map, but rather an inquiry for existing maps.
Does anyone happen to have a 1492 map whether it be Worlda, NextGen, Q-Bam, etc. I will take any and all. I tried searching for one through the forum but 1492 is just too big of a date.
Also, if anyone has any OTL 1492 descriptive maps, not editable content, I’d appreciate seeing those to help me make and detail my own map.
Thank you in advance for any help.
There's one in the Q-BAM Historical Map thread, page 46, post 904.