Graphic Request Thread

This is fantastic! If it's not too much trouble, would you mind making the Argentine oval elongated vertically, like the the one in their coat of arms?
No problem (I actually meant to do a vertical one as a second option, as I wasn't sure which you wanted, but I forgot!)
5_Argentina_v2_600x800_FG.png

More of a blank map request but, does anyone have an OTL Worlda-compatible blank map featuring global warming-related sea level rise?

can someone make a logo similar to this

42a5a1430dee718417262dc6f1c2d6b9 (1).png

but replace the Canadian map in the logo with a map of Ukraine

Map ukraine in blue colour Royalty Free Vector Image

for the French Version , Radio-Lushansk in top , LBC in Bottom

for the English version LBC in top Radio-Lushansk in bottom

Here is the link for inspiration

it is for an alt history nation called Lushansk (basically what if Canada was in Eastern Europe and colonized by both the French and British )

Last edited:
Can someone "extract" the thunder (at the center) from the current logo of Catalunya Ràdio:
924px-Catalunya_R%C3%A0dio.svg.png

Here you go,
Didn't know whether you needed the logo without the thunderbolt or the thunderbolt by itself, so I posted both.

Attachments

• Logo without thunderbolt.png
    Logo without thunderbolt.png
    22.4 KB · Views: 142
  • thunderbolt.png
    thunderbolt.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 144
Can someone modify this logo with these suggestions:
  • Change the color of number nine into light red.
  • Change it into letter "O".
By the way, here's the logo itself:
924px-Emblema_del_Canal_9_de_Televisi%C3%B3n_de_la_Universidad_de_Chile_(1975-1978).png

Thanks!

can someone make a logo similar to this

View attachment 679195

but replace the Canadian map in the logo with a map of Ukraine

Map ukraine in blue colour Royalty Free Vector Image

for the French Version , Radio-Lushansk in top , LBC in Bottom

for the English version LBC in top Radio-Lushansk in bottom

Here is the link for inspiration

it is for an alt history nation called Lushansk (basically what if Canada was in Eastern Europe and colonized by both the French and British )
/bump

Can someone modify this logo with these suggestions:
  • Change the color of number nine into light red.
  • Change it into letter "O".
By the way, here's the logo itself:
924px-Emblema_del_Canal_9_de_Televisi%C3%B3n_de_la_Universidad_de_Chile_(1975-1978).png

Thanks!
I wasn't sure if you'd prefer an exact circle or a more obvious letter O in the centre, so I did both:
Logo-Canal_9_to_Canal_O-for_ramones1986-FG-option1.png Logo-Canal_9_to_Canal_O-for_ramones1986-FG-option2.png (click the thumbnails for the full-size versions)

Could somebody make myspace in today if facebook lost to myspace?

my-space.jpg

Lots of current app logos are designed with the idea in mind that they can be used as buttons on a smartphone so maybe something like this keeping only the little figure that has appear in a lot of iterations

alt-myspace.jpg

I'd like to have a map like the one below but more aesthetically pleasing and the lighted are should be yellow not blue. This is for my TL The Lands of Green and Cattails about essentally Balto Slavic wank
blank_map_of_europe_without_borders_by_ericvonschweetz_d9ioqgx-fullview.jpg