Graphic Request Thread

Please can someone please re-color this British caravan (well, trailer) from white to beige:
Original image URL:
ajCKeLj.jpg

and also replace the wheelcover/alloy wheels on the above photo with these 1990s wheelcovers in this photo:
Image URL:
lHAaYy4.jpeg

This would be much appreciated! :)

Last edited:
Hello! I wasn't sure whether to post this request here or in the other thread, so I'm doing it in both just in case
I need a couple of military air markings of varying shapes.

-For Russians, the St. Andrew's naval ensign within a blue border.
--For Britain, a white diamond intersected by diagonal red lines, with the upper square filled in with the same red.
--For Canada, the same symbol as Britain, but with a golden green maple leaf in the lower square.
--For New England, the same as Britain, but a green fir tree in the lower square
--For Argentina, an oval bisected horizontally, with the lower half colored white and the upper half colored with the blue from Argentina's flag. The middle of the oval should have a golden circle.
--For Portugal, a blue diamond with a red border and five white dots inside it, arranged like the dots on the "5" side of a die. (completed)

Thank you in advance to anyone willing to accept this request.

Last edited:
--For Britain, a white diamond intersected by diagonal red lines, with the upper square filled in with the same red.
--For Canada, the same symbol as Britain, but with a golden maple leaf in the lower square.
gold on white makes for very poor contrast. You might want to have the gold maple leaf on the red part instead.
--For Portugal, a blue diamond with a red border and five white dots inside it, arranged like the dots on the "5" side of a die.

the dot pattern in the portuguese COA is a squarish pattern so might look weird within a diamond. You might want to either have the roundel be a square or else have the blue square be in the middle of a white diamond bordered red.

Last edited:
gold on white makes for very poor contrast. You might want to have the gold maple leaf on the red part instead.
That's a fair point. I don't think moving the leaf will work--the red square represents the Empire as a whole, and it would send an odd message to have the leaf over it--but I think I'll make it green to make it more distinct.
the dot pattern in the portuguese COA is a squarish pattern so might look weird within a diamond. You might want to either have the roundel be a square or else have the blue square be in the middle of a white diamond bordered red.
Do you think rotating the dots so it's a 1-3-1 pattern would make it work better with a diamond?
This is the only one I could do:
View attachment 676053
I really like the colors! Would it be possible to make the border also diamond-shaped, without a white filling between the blue and red?

Hello! I wasn't sure whether to post this request here or in the other thread, so I'm doing it in both just in case
I need a couple of military air markings of varying shapes.

-For Russians, the St. Andrew's naval ensign within a blue border.
--For Canada, the same symbol as Britain, but with a golden green maple leaf in the lower square.
--For New England, the same as Britain, but a green fir tree in the lower square
--For Argentina, an oval bisected horizontally, with the lower half colored white and the upper half colored with the blue from Argentina's flag. The middle of the oval should have a golden circle.
--For Portugal, a blue diamond with a red border and five white dots inside it, arranged like the dots on the "5" side of a die. (completed)

Thank you in advance to anyone willing to accept this request.
Here you go:
1_Russia1_1060x760_FG.png1_Russia2_1060x760_FG.png2_Britain_1270x1270_FG.png3_Canada1_1270x1270_FG.png3_Canada2_1270x1270_FG.png4_NewEngland_1270x1270_FG.png5_Argentina_800x500_FG.svg.png6_Portugal_1424x1424_FG.png
(click the thumbnails for the full-size versions)
I did two versions of the Russian one, as I don't know whether you prefer the older light blue or the modern darker blue. I also did two versions of the Canadian one, with the second one using Marc's suggestion.

Edit: I see you've edited your request to have a green maple leaf instead, so here it is:
3_Canada3v2_1270x1270_FG.png

Last edited:
No worries. It was fairly simple for me to do.
If you prefer a white border though:
View attachment 676100
Both are amazing. Thank you!

Here you go:
View attachment 676107View attachment 676108View attachment 676109View attachment 676110View attachment 676111View attachment 676112View attachment 676113View attachment 676114
(click the thumbnails for the full-size versions)
I did two versions of the Russian one, as I don't know whether you prefer the older light blue or the modern darker blue. I also did two versions of the Canadian one, with the second one using Marc's suggestion.

Edit: I see you've edited your request to have a green maple leaf instead, so here it is:
View attachment 676117
This is fantastic! If it's not too much trouble, would you mind making the Argentine oval elongated vertically, like the the one in their coat of arms?