Graphic Request Thread

tumblr_n7r4ghXoLn1s57vgxo2_1280.jpg
Blake-loading-660x381.jpg

Can some one make this rifle look l Iike a Simi auto rifle I'm not good with photoshopping. The second pic probably isn't necessary

Attachments

• Blake-En-Bloc.jpg
    Blake-En-Bloc.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 146
HMS_Erin_in_Moray_Firth_1915_IWM_SP_531.jpg

This is a photo of Reşadiye/HMS Erin. Could someone replace that White Ensign with the Ottoman/Turkish flag?

Not for anything in particular but I want to see it.

Starforce

Banned
@Marc Pasquin

Do you think you could fix the orientation of the Equalist Union flag and make it fit with the image / banner properly?

unknown.png

And make it the same size as this one here, with the labels and words properly put in place, with "Starlight's Son" replacing Russia's son, and the Equals sign corrected and replacing the Russian symbol on the chest.

mmlc28v0ilp31.png

@Marc Pasquin

Do you think you could fix the orientation of the Equalist Union flag and make it fit with the image / banner properly?

unknown.png

And make it the same size as this one here, with the labels and words properly put in place, with "Starlight's Son" replacing Russia's son, and the Equals sign corrected and replacing the Russian symbol on the chest.

mmlc28v0ilp31.png
You may need to fix your first pic, I can't see anything.

@Marc Pasquin

unknown.png

mmlc28v0ilp31.png

the image you posted is a photoshoped version of this picture. Did you post that one because you wanted that particular colour scheme?

JAN140353.jpeg

Starforce

Banned
the image you posted is a photoshoped version of this picture. Did you post that one because you wanted that particular colour scheme?

JAN140353.jpeg
I wanted something like that, done in purple with the Equalist Union flag instead of the red banner, and the Equals sign on superman's chest.