Graphic Request Thread

I have four pictures that I need photoshopped.

6PqIFng.jpg

BvW7BeWCAAAmx-s.jpg

fritz4.jpg

1600642733734.png

1. The first one is the most important for me. Can someone please photoshop the Iwo Jima image to replace the US flag with the below flag and can someone also photoshop the US soldiers so that they look like Chinese soldiers, or at the very least, German?

2. The second one is just like the above. I need the ROC flag replaced with the below flag

3. With the third one, can you place a tiny version of the below flag's Dharma wheel on the helmet of the soldier instead of the ROC sun?

4. Can you replace the American flag with the below flag?

1600642780394.png

Can anyone change some of the flags in this poster? (OTL -> TTL)
Great Britain -> Canada (Red Ensign)
Soviet Russia -> Germany (Imperial Flag)
Belgium -> Italy (Royal Flag w/o crown)
Canada -> France (Tricolour)
Czechoslovakia -> Austria (Black-Yellow flag)
Ethiopia -> Morocco
Greece -> Spain (civil flag)
India -> Denmark
Luxembourg -> Portugal (Royal flag)
Mexico -> Ukraine
Norway -> Finland
Poland -> Ireland
Yugoslavia -> Flanders-Wallonia (the Austrian Netherlands without the eagle)
Nicaragua -> Bulgaria
United_Nations_Fight_for_Freedom_poster.jpg

Last edited:
Hello! I recently made a rhombus on MS Paint but the exact measurement isn't the same as the 1963 BBC logo. Can someone modify it as to match the rhombus as depicted in the hyphenated link? Here's the rhombus:
Black Diamond.png

Hello! I recently made a rhombus on MS Paint but the exact measurement isn't the same as the 1963 BBC logo. Can someone modify it as to match the rhombus as depicted in the hyphenated link? Here's the rhombus:
View attachment 595020
With the link you have, zoom in as far as you can on your browser. Take a screenshot using 'Prt Scn'. Paste that into MS Paint. Crop it to remove most of what you don't want. Use the Fill and/or Brush tools to remove the rest and to fill in the white letter from the centre.

I am not sure if this thread is one where I could request drawings or some sort of images that reflect my thoughts, but I will give it a try. I am writing something where there is a large revolt in Australia from 1830 to 1834, and I have been trying to find something that would replicate the uniforms that I envisioned for the rebel faction.

I was thinking of having the colors of their uniforms reflect the flag, which is this:
1604023263520.png

and I was thinking of having them imposed onto a Napoleonic-style uniform from any country. Is it possible for someone to change the color off of some random uniform sketch from online and to make it have the same shade of yellow as the flag for their coat and pants, with blue (same shade as the flag) lacing and perhaps green and/or white-colored articles of clothing here and there that mix in with the yellow and the blue? The final detail of this whole request is that the uniforms feature slouch hats rather than traditional tricorn hats or other European-style military hats. Thank you in advance if anyone can do this.

I am not sure if this thread is one where I could request drawings or some sort of images that reflect my thoughts, but I will give it a try. I am writing something where there is a large revolt in Australia from 1830 to 1834, and I have been trying to find something that would replicate the uniforms that I envisioned for the rebel faction.

I was thinking of having the colors of their uniforms reflect the flag, which is this:

and I was thinking of having them imposed onto a Napoleonic-style uniform from any country. Is it possible for someone to change the color off of some random uniform sketch from online and to make it have the same shade of yellow as the flag for their coat and pants, with blue (same shade as the flag) lacing and perhaps green and/or white-colored articles of clothing here and there that mix in with the yellow and the blue? The final detail of this whole request is that the uniforms feature slouch hats rather than traditional tricorn hats or other European-style military hats. Thank you in advance if anyone can do this.

What you're describing reminds me of to the uniform worn by some leaders of the 1798 Irish uprising.

irishuprising.jpg

picture above from this book:
The Uniforms of 1798-1803 by by F. Glen Thompson

Thank you, but I was imagining something where that green part would be yellowish orange, the pants would be yellowish orange, and the yellow interior of his coat would be blue.

Can anybody change the Polish flag into an Irish one? Replace the eagle with an Irish harp and the word 'Poland' to Ireland in orange color.
poland-first-to-fight-magnet-3.gif

Do you know a good software to make star maps?
I have try Chviews 2(good but because don't exist anymap, you have to do verything by yourself and Astrosyntesys but in a way i dont like it.
Suggestions?
Thanks