Graphic Request Thread

Is this the correct thread to ask inquiries (although not a request)?

I wanna ask what's the font of the text as seen in this logo:
800px-TG5_logo.svg.png

Thanks!

Request for A Hippie in the House of Mouse:

I'm seeking someone willing/able to photoshop an ATL computer console based upon the new {spoiler} line of computers designed by {spoiler} at the request of {spoiler}.

Any takers?

Feel free to PM me if you want to apply. You'll get a free Hat Tip in AHitHoM

Thanks!!

What would be a good name for a Chinese settler colony in East Africa (roughly OTL Kenya, Tanzania and/or Uganda) in a world where that country actually became a major colonizing power?

What would be a good name for a Chinese settler colony in East Africa (roughly OTL Kenya, Tanzania and/or Uganda) in a world where that country actually became a major colonizing power?

probably something that translate as "Kingdom of the [name of local dominant or allied ethnic group]"

View attachment 570883
Can someone change the background color of the above logo to yellow, whose shade is the same as an earlier post in Graphic Thread?

Thanks!

Here they are. I took the liberty of making a larger, crisper version as well, and transparent background versions of both

Golden logo big.png

Golden logo big seethrough.png

golden logo small.png

golden logo small seethrough.png

[edit: also, unless there's been a glitch, they are the same color and the appaerent difference is only as a result of the contrast with the white being different from that with the AH.com background grey.]

Hello there. I was working to make an simple emblem for my Space Opera-type of world-building, similar to the ones used to represent factions in Civilization series games. Let's just say I'm not confident in my skills to make it nice so I'm requesting here. So here goes.

image0.jpg

As you can see, my attempts to make and colour in the emblem, using MS paint. At least I tried. My request is simple, please help me pretty up the pic nicely. I want to colour in purple on the tiger head and fill the white blanks in golden yellow within the circle. No need to colour anything outside the emblem circle. Hope this info helps.

In case if anyone is curious about the pic represents, this emblem belongs to the Persianate-type of faction which is semi-Sinocized and semi-Persianized in culture, combining royal purple with Imperial Chinese yellow colour, fusing both of them.

Hello there. I was working to make an simple emblem for my Space Opera-type of world-building, similar to the ones used to represent factions in Civilization series games. Let's just say I'm not confident in my skills to make it nice so I'm requesting here. So here goes.

View attachment 571155

As you can see, my attempts to make and colour in the emblem, using MS paint. At least I tried. My request is simple, please help me pretty up the pic nicely. I want to colour in purple on the tiger head and fill the white blanks in golden yellow within the circle. No need to colour anything outside the emblem circle. Hope this info helps.

In case if anyone is curious about the pic represents, this emblem belongs to the Persianate-type of faction which is semi-Sinocized and semi-Persianized in culture, combining royal purple with Imperial Chinese yellow colour, fusing both of them.
How's this?
I've cropped the image to just the circle and made the background transparent.
Tiger-in-circle_recoloured_for-EmperorBuaya_FG.png

Maybe what u need?

A modified JFK CV with the following :
6 x 8 Sylver A50 launchers
2 × 6 cell Sadral launchers carrying Mistral short range missiles
4 × Myriad CIWS
Sensors and
processing systems:
DRBJ 11 B tridimensional air search radar
Thales SMART-S MK2
DRBV 26D air search radar
DRBV 15C low altitude air search radar