Graphic Request Thread

Could someone help me redo a coat of arms? I'd like to take the lesser coat of arms of Grand Duke Henri of Luxembourg, but swap the lower right quadrant for the arms of Nassau-Saarbrucken:
View attachment 534362
and the lower left quadrant for the arms of the Electorate of Trier:
View attachment 534363

Lesser Arms of Luxembourg (where I'd like the above inserted):
View attachment 534361

Any help would be greatly appreciated, if at all possible!
I can probably get this done tonight (tomorrow at the latest).
For future info, you can make heraldry/coat of arms requests in this thread, which was co-started by myself and Red Arturoist: https://www.alternatehistory.com/fo...-flags-coats-of-arms-heraldry-here-ii.480328/
It's currently on page 34: https://www.alternatehistory.com/fo...coats-of-arms-heraldry-here-ii.480328/page-34

Could someone help me redo a coat of arms? I'd like to take the lesser coat of arms of Grand Duke Henri of Luxembourg, but swap the lower right quadrant for the arms of Nassau-Saarbrucken ... and the lower left quadrant for the arms of the Electorate of Trier
Here are two different versions. The first has the Saarbrücken arms you showed in the fourth quarter, but the lion looks a bit out of place next to the others, so I did a second version with the lion in the same style as those in the first two quarters.
v1 GrDukeLux_w_Trier_Saarbrucken__v1__400x700__FG.png v2 GrDukeLux_w_Trier_Saarbrucken__v2__400x700__FG.png (click the thumbnails for the full-size (400x700px) images)
Edit: just noticed that the white part of the third quarter (Trier) is semi-transparent - I don't have time to fix it right now, but I'll do it first thing in the morning. Sorry!
Edit2: fixed
v1GrDukeLux_w_Trier_Saarbrucken__v1__400x700__FG.png v2GrDukeLux_w_Trier_Saarbrucken__v2__400x700__FG.png

Image(s) created by FriendlyGhost using inkscape.
In accordance with the attribution terms of the licences noted below, you are free to use this/these image(s), including adaptation, as long as you give attribution. On this site (alternatehistory.com), it is sufficient to @ my username. On other sites, link to my profile page here.
Some of the constituent parts of this/these image(s) were amended from images in the public domain, as follows:
1. The crown above the arms is taken from Source 1 below;​
2. The lions in Q1 and Q2, and in Q4 of the v2 image, were amended (recoloured and/or extra tails) from Source 2 below;​
3. The small crowns on the lions were reshaped from the crown in Source 3 below;​
4. The yellow rectangles in Q2 were taken from Source 4 below;​
5. Q3 was reshaped from Source 5 below;​
6. The crosses in Q4 were taken from Source 6 below;​
7. The lion in Q4 of the v1 image was taken from Source 6 below.​
All other parts of the images were done by me.
Source 1: Crown of the Grand Duke of Luxembourg by Sodacan free for use and adaptation under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International licence;
Source 2: Arms of the Kingdom of Scotland 1694-1702 by Sodacan free for use and adaptation under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported, 2.5 Generic, 2.0 Generic and 1.0 Generic licences;
Source 3: Royal Arms of the Netherlands by Sodacan free for use and adaptation under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported licence;
Source 4: Arms of Nassau by Sodacan free for use and adaptation under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported licence;
Source 5: Arms of Trier by Ipankonin free for use and adaptation under the GNU Free Documentation Licence;
Source 6: Arms of the Count of Saarbrücken by Perhelion free for use and adaptation under the Creative Commons CC0 1.0 Universal Public Domain Dedication.

Last edited:
Here are two different versions. The first has the Saarbrücken arms you showed in the fourth quarter, but the lion looks a bit out of place next to the others, so I did a second version with the lion in the same style as those in the first two quarters.
v1 View attachment 534850 v2 View attachment 534851 (click the thumbnails for the full-size (400x700px) images)
Edit: just noticed that the white part of the third quarter (Trier) is semi-transparent - I don't have time to fix it right now, but I'll do it first thing in the morning. Sorry!
Image(s) created by FriendlyGhost using inkscape.
In accordance with the attribution terms of the licences noted below, you are free to use this/these image(s), including adaptation, as long as you give attribution. On this site (alternatehistory.com), it is sufficient to @ my username. On other sites, link to my profile page here.
Some of the constituent parts of this/these image(s) were amended from images in the public domain, as follows:
1. The crown above the arms is taken from Source 1 below;​
2. The lions in Q1 and Q2, and in Q4 of the v2 image, were amended (recoloured and/or extra tails) from Source 2 below;​
3. The small crowns on the lions were reshaped from the crown in Source 3 below;​
4. The yellow rectangles in Q2 were taken from Source 4 below;​
5. Q3 was reshaped from Source 5 below;​
6. The crosses in Q4 were taken from Source 6 below;​
7. The lion in Q4 of the v1 image was taken from Source 6 below.​
All other parts of the images were done by me.
Source 1: Crown of the Grand Duke of Luxembourg by Sodacan free for use and adaptation under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International licence;
Source 2: Arms of the Kingdom of Scotland 1694-1702 by Sodacan free for use and adaptation under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported, 2.5 Generic, 2.0 Generic and 1.0 Generic licences;
Source 3: Royal Arms of the Netherlands by Sodacan free for use and adaptation under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported licence;
Source 4: Arms of Nassau by Sodacan free for use and adaptation under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported licence;
Source 5: Arms of Trier by Ipankonin free for use and adaptation under the GNU Free Documentation Licence;
Source 6: Arms of the Count of Saarbrücken by Perhelion free for use and adaptation under the Creative Commons CC0 1.0 Universal Public Domain Dedication.
That's awesome, @FriendlyGhost ! Thank you so much for doing this! :)

Can I ask you guys pie charts of a Greater Syria in the 1980s ? This greater Syria has
  • Hatay province of Turkey
  • Jordan
  • Iraq
  • Kuwait
  • Lebannon
The pie charts regard :
  • religion
  • ethnicities

Not sure if i can post this here but i gotta ask this before i forget and i couldn't find a thread that came closer. i have an idea for a cartoon, a oneshot satirical. Its not AH but i hope someone who can draw can actually make this.

I guy sitting in a busstop, staring ahead blankly with his own missing poster hanging above him whilst serveral people are sitting besides him looking at their phones. Maybe a caption beneath with "modern society"

Could someone make a Valyrian steel trident?
I working on a ASOIAF SI RN and my SI needs a Valyrian steel trident.
I would look like the design below but the color of Valyrian steel and the 2 prongs on the side should be shorter than the one in the middle.
Thanks to anyone who can help me!
Valyrian Steel Trident.jpg

Don't know if this is the right place but could someone recolor this:
Supaidaman.jpg

To match this:
ddh28o8-6d137c53-bf74-42c7-a9df-d7d66d320d73.png

And replace the title to say Silver Spider in Japanese if possible.
Thanks

Could someone make a Valyrian steel trident?
I working on a ASOIAF SI RN and my SI needs a Valyrian steel trident.
I would look like the design below but the color of Valyrian steel and the 2 prongs on the side should be shorter than the one in the middle.
Thanks to anyone who can help me!

2 questions:

- What does "ASOIAF SI RN and my SI" mean ?
- What colour is "Valyrian steel" ?

2 questions:

- What does "ASOIAF SI RN and my SI" mean ?
- What colour is "Valyrian steel" ?

ASOIAF is "a Song of Ice and Fire", the original book series behind Game of Thrones.
SI is self insert.
Like Damascus steel, with ripple patterns. I think it is darker than normal steel? But at the end of the day magical steel with ripples.

Last edited:
no worries. So Joe Simon's Silver Spider becomes an actual series and is eventually licenced to a japanese producer ?
In the 1950s Simon & Kirby's Mainline Comics is more successful as they acquire Prize Comics from Crestwood in a courtroom deal and later acquired Atlas from Goodman as his FU to Donenfeld.