Graphic Request Thread

Can someone make a bigger (900px) version of the classic Eurovision title card, just to replace the "Euro" part with "Asia", thus Asiavision.

Here's the reference:
latest

Thanks!

This might be too much but would anyone be willing to make a Shipbucket style drawing of a modern ship? If anyone is, contact me through PMs for details.

Hey I have an requests for my long term project/series Blood Rights can anyone do some anti vampire sign similar to the Jim Crow/Sundown towns signs of the 60’s and 50’s.
1579304252258.jpeg

Kinda like this but have vampires added on it.

or this maybe this,but sayings human only after sunrise
1579304397467.jpeg

Thanks

Last edited:
Is anyone willing to do a mockup of a coverart for my Rooftop of the World universe, right now I'm going to use it as more of a storyboard for me.
My story centres upon a former Australian Army Officer (Former Commando JTAC) that establishes a Himalayan kingdom. Lots of adventure, shooting & (for here) non gratuitous sex scenes.

1579560080263.png

A couple of years ago Upvoteanthology did the design above for the National Flag and I still really like it. Now back to the heart of the matter, the Amdo are a Tibetan Buddhist ethnic minority within the Khorasan (read Afghanistan) and when Khorasan falls to the Taliban they establish their own independent state. There are Buddhist monks, Hind helicopter gunships, Russian femme fatale spies & UAV launched from the back of Yaks.

In a word as an author - pure 100 % fun.

Deleted member 94680

I don’t know if this is the right place to post this, so apologies if it’s out of bounds, but it’s been driving me mad, so here goes...

A while ago I was reading a TL that was interspersed with pictures and graphics. One of which was a German(?) propaganda poster that showed death as a “British gentleman”. You know, skeleton, scythe, black cloak, etc but wearing (IIRC) a straw boater. I’ve tried finding it on AH.com to no avail and google search is a minefield of nonsense and results nowhere near what I want.

Can anyone help me out?

I don’t know if this is the right place to post this, so apologies if it’s out of bounds, but it’s been driving me mad, so here goes...

A while ago I was reading a TL that was interspersed with pictures and graphics. One of which was a German(?) propaganda poster that showed death as a “British gentleman”. You know, skeleton, scythe, black cloak, etc but wearing (IIRC) a straw boater. I’ve tried finding it on AH.com to no avail and google search is a minefield of nonsense and results nowhere near what I want.

Can anyone help me out?
Sounds like a Reaper Man picture.
One of these?

Deleted member 94680

Sounds like a Reaper Man picture.
One of these?

Thanks for replying.

I can see what you mean, but I'm after an actual WWI propaganda poster produced years before Pratchett started writing. As far as I can tell, it's a real World War One era poster, rather than something that looks like one, if you know what I mean?

Thanks for replying.

I can see what you mean, but I'm after an actual WWI propaganda poster produced years before Pratchett started writing. As far as I can tell, it's a real World War One era poster, rather than something that looks like one, if you know what I mean?
Have you tried the Imperial War Museum? They may have online records

Hello! I was wondering, do you people do Currency and Coinage? Or could you direct me to a more appropriate thread?

Regardless, Request. Was wanting to make a Currency for something called CANZUK (essentially and Commonwealth Union).
Was wanting to incorperated verious designs from New Zealand, Australia, Canada and the UK equally on all the Banknotes and Coins.
Here is the thread for more details, https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/threads/wi-canzuk-and-commonwealth-union.479035/

Edit: I Would like it to be Commonwealth influenced tails, classic Pound Sterling heads

British 12 sided pound coin.png

Heads

Tails​

Last edited:
Hello! I was wondering, do you people do Currency and Coinage? Or could you direct me to a more appropriate thread?

Regardless, Request. Was wanting to make a Currency for something called CANZUK (essentially and Commonwealth Union).
Was wanting to incorperated verious designs from New Zealand, Australia, Canada and the UK equally on all the Banknotes and Coins.
Here is the thread for more details, https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/threads/wi-canzuk-and-commonwealth-union.479035/

Edit: I Would like it to be Commonwealth influenced tails, classic Pound Sterling heads

Heads

Tails​

Is the currency supposed to be exactly the same in every member state or is the design supposed to be a general one with local varieties ? if the later, maybe have a theme for each denomination that is adapted to the local reality. For example, the obverse would be the monarch for all with the reverse being the local equivalent of:

- 1 penny: copper with the value written in full ("one penny") within a wreath of national floral emblem and the short name of the country
- 2 pence: copper with the value in arabic numeral between 2 large national floral emblems and the short name of the country
- 5 pence: silvery with the value in arabic numeral below the national floral emblem under a crown and the short name of the country
- 10 pence: silvery with the value in arabic numeral below the national land animal and the short name of the country
- 20 pence: silvery with the value in arabic numeral below the national avian animal and the short name of the country
- 50 pence: silvery with the value in arabic numeral below the lesser national COA (no supporters or motto) and the short name of the country
- 1 pound: gold with the words "1 pound" below the full Achievement of Arms and the short name of the country
- 2 pounds: gold center containing a large crown with a silver outer ring containing the full name of the country above and the words "2 pounds" below

Last edited:
Is the currency supposed to be exactly the same in every member state or is the design supposed to be a general one with local varieties ? if the later, maybe have a theme for each denomination that is adapted to the local reality. For example, the obverse would be the monarch for all with the reverse being the local equivalent of:

- 1 penny: copper with the value written in full ("one penny") within a wreath of national floral emblem and the short name of the country
- 2 pence: copper with the value in arabic numeral between 2 large national floral emblems and the short name of the country
- 5 pence: silvery with the value in arabic numeral below the national floral emblem under a crown and the short name of the country
- 10 pence: silvery with the value in arabic numeral below the national land animal and the short name of the country
- 20 pence: silvery with the value in arabic numeral below the national avian animal and the short name of the country
- 50 pence: silvery with the value in arabic numeral below the lesser national COA (no supporters or motto) and the short name of the country
- 1 pound: gold with the words "1 pound" below the full Achievement of Arms and the short name of the country
- 2 pounds: gold center containing a large crown with a silver outer ring containing the full name of the country above and the words "2 pounds" below
Huh, I never thought about having local varieties!
The original idea was to be the same in each member state (Makes it easier, I guess)
I was thinking of each coin showing a distinct part of each member state. Say, the penny had a Kangaroo, 20pence had cpt James Cook, and the 50pence had the Oak leaf, ect.

Huh, I never thought about having local varieties!
The original idea was to be the same in each member state (Makes it easier, I guess)
I was thinking of each coin showing a distinct part of each member state. Say, the penny had a Kangaroo, 20pence had cpt James Cook, and the 50pence had the Oak leaf, ect.

like the shield design OTL ? That is, it would create a single image or separate ones ? The problem I would see with the later is that it would imply a certain hierarchy: if australia is represented on the 1 cent only, it would seem to imply australia is less important than canada if the later is represented on the 25 cents. There's also the problem with the fact that if you have 7 denomination of coins but 4 members, one member would only appear once whereas the other would appear twice.

4d842b201cd906b37fb29c15ba8738d0.jpg

Last edited:
like the shield design OTL ? That is, it would create a single image or separate ones ? The problem I would see with the later is that it would imply a certain hierarchy: if australia is represented on the 1 cent only, it would seem to imply australia is less important than canada if the later is represented on the 25 cents. There's also the problem with the fact that if you have 7 denomination of coins but 4 members, one member would only appear once whereas the other would appear twice.

View attachment 533831
Oooh... that would be bad. I had been thinking about that concept. A shield would be cool though...
Flag of the Imperial Federation of the British Empire, as seen in ...

Ignore everything else:

Seven contenders: England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, New Zealand, Canada, Australia

Also,

View attachment 533831
Also, including various elements onto each coin would be a good move. (Having the Kiwi broken into three pieces, having the maple leaf broken into three peices)

Could someone help me redo a coat of arms? I'd like to take the lesser coat of arms of Grand Duke Henri of Luxembourg, but swap the lower right quadrant for the arms of Nassau-Saarbrucken:
212px-Wappen_der_Grafen_von_Saarbrücken.svg.png
and the lower left quadrant for the arms of the Electorate of Trier:
unnamed.png

Lesser Arms of Luxembourg (where I'd like the above inserted):
lesser-coat-of-arms-of-grand-duke-henri-of-luxembourg-svg_orig.png

Any help would be greatly appreciated, if at all possible!