Geronimo : What if Osama Bin Laden was killed prior to 9/11?

Who will win the Republican Nomination?

• Dick Cheney

Votes: 21 19.6%
  • John McCain

Votes: 61 57.0%
  • Jon Huntsman

Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Rick Santorum

Votes: 10 9.3%

• Total voters
I'm just wonder how 9/11 not happening changes major plot points to Revenge of the Sith.
While the outline would be the same George did take a lot of inspiration on real life politics for Star Wars, an example of a parallel between the two being Palpatine's energencial powers and the Patriot Act

I'm just wonder how 9/11 not happening changes major plot points to Revenge of the Sith.
George Lucas has mentioned that the prequels were influenced by OTL politics (Just as WW2 and the Vietnam War affected the originals) so I thought that ITTL, it would alter the story a bit.

Actually, 400 years since it happened in 1605.

Thank you for the correction
I'm very intrigued by Hugh Laurie as the Ninth Doctor, though I absolutely loved Christopher Eccleston as the Doctor IOTL. But I swear if David Tennant doesn't become the Tenth Doctor I'm going to lose my mind. Victor Garber would be cool for a future Doctor though!
If I'm not mistaken Eccleston was supposed to stick around but left the show for fear of typecasting, Laurie might stick around a while.

Genndy Tartakovsky’s samurai Jack isn’t cancelled and becomes a hit on Cartoon Network and he gets to do many more projects that he wants to do imaged primal and Unicorn: Warriors Eternal in the late 2000s and early 2010s

And another show, that gained popularity was the suddenly poignant ABC show ‘Invasion’ a sci-fi about an alien infiltration of a Florida town following a devastating hurricane.

You forgot to mention "Threshold" another excellent but short-lived Sci-Fi thriller series that came out about the same time.

Would The Sum of All Fears starring Ben Affleck hone closer to the source material in this timeline, if he even stars in it?

Yeah, they shouldn't deviated from the book's plot and the film's producers and writers shouldn't have caved into demands from CAIR to change the villains from Arab nationalists.

Genndy Tartakovsky’s samurai Jack isn’t cancelled and becomes a hit on Cartoon Network and he gets to do many more projects that he wants to do imaged primal and Unicorn: Warriors Eternal in the late 2000s and early 2010s
I never understood why Samurai Jack was canceled and only returned in 2017.

Back then in 2005, CN Philippines had a special called "Sayonara Samurai Jack" which included the episode him and the Scotsman went to an island with some female harpies/sirens that could hypnotize the characters except for the Scotsman.

I used to think I missed out on the ending since back then, if a TV Special were to hit on a school night, my parents won't let me watch TV as part of discipline of no TV from Monday-Thursday (excluding holidays). Yes, I missed out most of those follow-up episodes of Pokemon, Digimon, Zoids, Beyblade, Crush Gear, Battle B-Daman, Shaman King, and Yu-Gi-Oh. Their terms were non-negotiable.

It was harsh for me as a kid who HAD NO WAY to see it again, except for a lucky rerun on TV or a DVD for sale. Especially when you hear your classmates talk about how awesome last night's episode was. This was still the 2000s. There was no Netflix or other VOD platforms. Streaming was limited and illegal uploads on YouTube in 2008-2009 would have been taken down due to copyright.

Last edited:
I never understood why Samurai Jack was canceled and only returned in 2017.
It wasn't actually canceled. Tartakovsky wanted the story to be ambiguous in the end and after 4 seasons figured he had done all he needed to in order to tell the story. He did the final season because fans were demanding a finale and he got Cartoon Network to agree to make it a mature show aimed at the now grown audience.

It wasn't actually canceled. Tartakovsky wanted the story to be ambiguous in the end and after 4 seasons figured he had done all he needed to in order to tell the story. He did the final season because fans were demanding a finale and he got Cartoon Network to agree to make it a mature show aimed at the now grown audience.
I remember there was an episode Jack vs. Aku wherein Jack faced off with the villain in a hand-to-hand combat without powers or his iconic sword. People mistakenly thought that was the finale.

Prior to 2017, the final episode was Jack saving the life of a baby. At some point, everyone agreed that the ending is that the baby will serve as Jack's successor once he ages. I guess fans really wanted a final showdown between Jack and Aku once and for all.

EDIT: That explains the gore and subtle NSFW references in Season 5. Now that us kids in 2001-2004 would be mature enough to see it in 2017.