Geronimo : What if Osama Bin Laden was killed prior to 9/11?

Jesus of Suburbia sounds like one heck of an album

Well that's clearly American Idiot, so it technically still exists.

Also, here's what I assume the album cover looks like:

51CNWP5RGWL._SY580_.jpg

But in their stead, they were replaced by some new grittier shows, ‘House M.D.’ a medical drama starring a bullish lead diagnostician (played by former stand-up comedian Denis Leary).
Leary as House would be interesting. Even with the exact same scripts Leary's voice and mannerisms would make the character a lot more aggressive and angry instead of sarcastic and bitter. It'd make the character a lot more pitiable since he'd be obviously lashing out after his crippling rather than it being a guy who was already smug and sarcastic who only got worse as he suffered.

Leary as House would be interesting. Even with the exact same scripts Leary's voice and mannerisms would make the character a lot more aggressive and angry instead of sarcastic and bitter. It'd make the character a lot more pitiable since he'd be obviously lashing out after his crippling rather than it being a guy who was already smug and sarcastic who only got worse as he suffered.
I mean, I mainly know him as Diego from Ice Age, so that's kinda funny.

I mean, I mainly know him as Diego from Ice Age, so that's kinda funny.
His entire stand-up persona could best be summed up with a road rage guy screaming at every little inconvenience. If Leary plays House the scenes where House tells people to shut up so he can lecture them about ignoring medical advice would come off less like a sarcastic wit getting serious and more like a rageaholic finally snapping after putting up with so much bullshit all day. It would, however, make the drama hit a lot harder because any time he let down his front it'd be a lot more impactful as it'd be a man whose deep bitterness and anger finally falls away and the sorrow shows through. So House would be a very different show, but not necessarily worse.

For Film buffs, 2004 was a year littered with sequels and reboots, but it still made room for a number of surprises. The year’s best sellers included sequels like the animated Disney parody ‘Shrek 2’, another addition to the Harry Potter series with ‘Prisoner of Azkaban’ and the year also saw two major Superhero franchises come to the screens again ‘Spider-Man 2’ and ‘Superman Flyby’.

Superman Flyby was a success at the box office though not enough to top the Spider-Man sequel. It was well-liked by general audiences and satisfying enough for critics, hardcore Superman fans, however, were left upset by alterations to the character's traditional cannon, for instance, the removal of his classic red underpants or the revelation that Krypton survived its destruction.
Nice we get to see a Superman movie two years earlier and that it was based on an earlier idea that got cancelled in OTL. I am a bit confused about what The Guardian said about The Incredibles in the Superman Flyby review, stating that The Incredibles offered a devastating proof of why only stupid or suicidal superheroes have capes. I hope The Guardian was just mentioning what happened to some superheroes in the movie when capes got themselves killed or at least injured and not badmouthing the movie.

Then Team America vs the Glass Tiger, a movie made by Trey Parker and Matt Stone the creative partners behind the irreverent animated sit-com South Park, the film was a parody of modern action films and modern American, made entirely with Thunderbirds like puppets, Team America on the orders of President Bush are dispatched to China to do battle with their caricatured communist enemies, excessively foul-mouthed and satirical it openly mocks the Bush administration (dumb assholes) and the Democrats (smug pussies) winning the film praise and criticism from liberals and conservatives[8].
Nice to see Team America: World Police survived in the altered timeline, though renamed and having a different plot. It looks like from this paragraph though, South Park isn't as reverent as in OTL, though hopefully it's still popular.

In economic and entertainment news 2004 made big waves. The Walt Disney Company was going through tumultuous times, the brand was under siege, no longer the box office draw that it was in the ’90s during the renaissance which had led the company to go on a spending spree it had taken a big hit in the 00’s downturn. CEO Michael Eisner doubled down on the strategy of buying more properties hoping to turn things around quickly, but the company started reporting losses resulting in the selling of assets, firing of employees, and closing of stores. The companies stumbling while its competitors thrived, led to an internal revolt among board members and shareholders.

Outsiders spotted an opportunity, and two major companies made offers to buy the company media giants, Brian Roberts Comcast and Rupert Murdoch's News Corp, for a year, the companies waged a bidding war over the acquisition, Eisner was ousted from the company and a deal was made, the Walt Disney Company the last major independent studio would be under the new ownership of Comcast. The deal turned Comcast into a media powerhouse and capped a story of Comcast's stunning growth from a regional cable company to the largest entertainment company in America. Many were worried about what this meant for the future of both companies "Comcast has a successful track record of acquisitions but that's solely on the cable side, not the content side," and some fretted that it concentrated too much influence in Comcast's hands and made hopeless appeals to regulators. The House of Mouse was now owned by the largest media conglomerate in the world.

1674219961771.png

(Left to right) Comcast heads Brian L. Roberts (and Stephen B. Burke, former Disney CEO Michael Eisner
Disney getting bought out by Comcast sound likes it could turn out to either be a very good thing or a very bad thing. We'll just have to wait and see how the partnership between the two companies works out. I assume that Comcast won't buyout Universal Pictures since they own Disney now.

Tangled, Frozen, Big hero 6 , Zootopia…… even Pixar Cars, Ratatouille , WALL-E Up……😭😭😭 Would Toy Story 3 be canceled???😱😱😱
Cars was well into production by the time Comcast bought Disney in 2004, so I assume that still comes out. As for the remaining movies, I guess we will have to wait and see.