German reaction to N3 & G3s

If the Treaties had been such, and financial doable, that Britain went ahead with building a series of G3 & N3s, would the German Naval build up be the same or different? And if the latter how different For example more 'Twins' and PBs, no Bismarck & Tirpitz.

Assume with the RN, no Nelrods, No KGVs (seems unlikely to go with 14" guns), but Lions appear and earlier, likewise Vanguard analogue. Or would the RN go for more BCs replace Renown/Repulse?

I would guess the N3/G3s in the RN would have little effect on the IJN, but how about the RM?

They havent build battleships since early WW1, havent learned lessons other ship builders have learned, what better then the B & T, which are often claimed are just updated WW1 models, could they cough up with the limited resources Hitler gave the navy? Or would the navy, seeing how this is a hopeless situation, not build any large ships, instead focus on small raiders and submarines... i cant see the British liking that kind of German naval program until 1939.

If the Treaties had been such, and financial doable, that Britain went ahead with building a series of G3 & N3s, would the German Naval build up be the same or different? And if the latter how different For example more 'Twins' and PBs, no Bismarck & Tirpitz.

Assume with the RN, no Nelrods, No KGVs (seems unlikely to go with 14" guns), but Lions appear and earlier, likewise Vanguard analogue. Or would the RN go for more BCs replace Renown/Repulse?

I would guess the N3/G3s in the RN would have little effect on the IJN, but how about the RM?
Germans would likely go the route of either just building fast battlecruisers to simply be able to outrun the G3s, similar to the O class.
Or go for H39 instead of Bismarck and Tirpitz is the other option,but if the British are building the Lions early along with Vanguards they really don't have a chance in a fleet engagement.
Fast, cheap raiders would be the best option for the Germans.

Yeah, raiding ships. Geography means that the Germans are going to struggle to get a big enough ship to go through Kiel etc. Bismark is already at the upper end.