Gabingston's Maps and Graphics TL (Title Pending)

Small Siberian-Russian states is genuinely a very novel idea. This TL might be a bit interesting.
I'm also gonna revise Southern Ukraine/Crimea a bit. I have a Turkic Muslim state right there as of now (based off of the Crimean Khanate), but that was there largely off of being a protectorate of the Ottoman Empire, which never exists ITTL. As a result, I'm gonna move the Turkic Muslim state to the area between the Don/Volga rivers and the Caucasus Mountains, with Southern Ukraine being part of the Kiev-based Ukrainian/Ruthenian state and Crimea being part of the Byzantine Empire.

Here is my progress as of now. I've altered Crimea and added Russian states like Muscovy and Novgorod. The thing is, I'm wondering if the area around Kazan should've been conquered by the Russians (most likely the Muscovites), or whether it should be under something like the Kazan Khanate. After I'm done with European Russia, I'll move onto Arabia and India.

5Cr9qAp_d.webp

I have now completed Europe. Now, should I have a united Arabia or several smaller Arabian states?

g9bbHqK_d.webp

I opted to split Arabia into a few different states, one based in Mesopotamia, another in Syria/Jordan, one on the Red Sea, one on the Indian Ocean and one on the Persian Gulf (expect them to be rolling in the dough). Any suggestions for India?

U3gTHeb.png

Expanded Egypt, added Ethiopia and did some space-filling imperialism in Central Asia and Pakistan. Now, I know that this TL doesn't garner attention, but I would still like some suggestions for India, as well as for Sub-Saharan Africa.

Am I allowed to bring this thread back? It's okay if I'm not (I'd probably reboot it), but I'm thinking of resuming this after a year and a half absence.

PhtiVv2.png

Some more additions to the map that I've made recently. What would you like to see in places like China, Southeast Asia and India?

I think I might reboot this TL. It'd be similar, but with a better map and some ideas I've thought up.
Hmmm interesting...
I had been toying around with this... projection (I have no clue what it's based off of), off of a base map provided by @Saramello ...
It's a little wonky in places, but seems usable :) Will be interesting to see what we both come up with.
At the rate I'm going now (been SLAMMED at work lately), expect it in a couple years or so x'D

Hmmm interesting...
I had been toying around with this... projection (I have no clue what it's based off of), off of a base map provided by @Saramello ...
It's a little wonky in places, but seems usable :) Will be interesting to see what we both come up with.
At the rate I'm going now (been SLAMMED at work lately), expect it in a couple years or so x'D
It's a Hearts of Iron 4 base map.

Hmmm interesting...
I'm gonna be switching over to Q-Bam in the near future, though.
Thank you Aghasverov for linking me in. This is actually fantastic timing as I've been converting Paradox maps and modded maps into new high-resolution templates. For this project specifically @Gabingston I would recommend the third map in this reddit post:

I actually have over half a dozen maps made and more planned. Where is a good place on this website to link them all?

Thank you Aghasverov for linking me in. This is actually fantastic timing as I've been converting Paradox maps and modded maps into new high-resolution templates. For this project specifically @Gabingston I would recommend the third map in this reddit post:

I actually have over half a dozen maps made and more planned. Where is a good place on this website to link them all?
Maybe just update the thread where you posted the base map I'm playing around with?

Maybe just update the thread where you posted the base map I'm playing around with?

Alright. Though I reccomend you check out the new maps I linked above. Some of my best work.

Alright. Though I reccomend you check out the new maps I linked above. Some of my best work.
I will! Though I'll probably keep on working off of the original template I started, if for no other reason than I hate having to go back and re-do work that I've already started :p